Collierville vs. Bearden

siegelplayer

I agree, U12/D3 club would be about right for serious beginners. Unfortunately, it is so easy to "qualify" for high school reffing, that seems to be where a lot of inexperienced refs begin. I think the referees' associations are trying hard to upgrade the pool, but until experienced players move on to officiating I don't think we'll see any substantial changes.

As far as reducing sideline moaning about refs, well if it exists at the level it did last summer in the World Cup, I think it is probably a permanent part of the game. Rabbit ears need not apply. :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you know with all the people that keep saying, "BEARDEN WINS THE STATE", it's almost like they are afraid if they wake up is was a dream and not reality. It's over and no one can take the Championship away. Move on to new news. Why has the A/AA and Div, II folks been so quiet. Me thinks the Bearden fans proFESS too much. And since you all know I keep up with St. Agnes, they are now ranked # 3 in the nation by NSCAA. Thought it might be time for a paid, political announcement. Congrats to all ... winners and runners up and every team that got to make the trip. A N D you've only got to wait 11 and 1/2 months to do it again.