Hunters Lane vs. Hendersonville

CHS 2007

Wow. This wasn't supposed to happen. The only team from 5-5A that was supposed to advanced was Gallatin. Turns out they were the only team that didn't win. The shock is still being felt here in Williamson and Dickson Co. I'm gonna point at laugh any time I drive by Franklin High :thumb:

Anyhow, on to Round 2. The stakes are higher and both teams are coming off upsets (although some Hunters Lane fans will attest that their win wasn't an upset). Alot of momentum will follow these two teams into Nashville this Friday night. A very interesting matchup indeed, so who comes away with this one?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting matchup indeed. Hendersonville's defense proved to be the difference maker against Franklin. Now they will have to match up agaisnt a faster Hunters Lane team. But I actually believe that they got help from Franklin's mistakes and a lot of people might consider that a fluke. However, Hendersonville will prove that they are for real in this game

Hendersonville 22

Hunters Lane 18

I have to say if i were Hunters Lane I would be somewhat concerned. Hendersonville year in and year out has been one of the best 2nd half/2nd game teams for several years now. If the Commandos don't pull this one out it will not be because of the coaching staff. If you go back to 2003 when hville lost to Dickson Co. early in the year at there place, and came back with a great showing at there place again in the play-offs and got the win. I feel that Hunter's Lane may have more speed, but the discipline and coaching of the hville commandos will prevail. just my thoughs...

hville 17

hl 7

hunterslane beat them two weeks ago an are gonna beat them again poor tackling by h-ville will lead ot their defeat i guess you guys forgot that HL won 14-12 last time but it will be a good game an it wont be a blowout either

since 2 big plays off of poor tackling is what lost is last time for hville, i can assure you that the coaching staff will but a lot of emphasis on the defenses tackling this week during practice. like i mentioned before, its their 2nd time around, and that means hville coming out well-prepared and definately better tacklers.

hunterslane beat them two weeks ago an are gonna beat them again poor tackling by h-ville will lead ot their defeat i guess you guys forgot that HL won 14-12 last time but it will be a good game an it wont be a blowout either

You also forget that everything changes in the playoffs. The records and past games are thrown out the window and all that matters is their current levek of play. Judging by last weeks performance. Hendersonville looked a little better.

The Warriors of Hunters Lane respsect Hendersonville and the way they play the game. Hendersonville works hard, plays hard, prepares well, is sportsmanlike and classy, and they do things the right way. We are honored to have the opportunity to face them in week #12.

Please excuse the other HLHS, he is not representative of our team with his bragging and lack of grammatical skills. Coach C always tells us to be Warriors in the classroom, community, and playing fields. He demands that we be classy and sportsmanlike at all times. If I knew which of my teammates were embarassing us like this, I would correct him. I'll begin my search in the special needs classes.

The Warriors of Hunters Lane respsect Hendersonville and the way they play the game. Hendersonville works hard, plays hard, prepares well, is sportsmanlike and classy, and they do things the right way. We are honored to have the opportunity to face them in week #12.

Please excuse the other HLHS, he is not representative of our team with his bragging and lack of grammatical skills. Coach C always tells us to be Warriors in the classroom, community, and playing fields. He demands that we be classy and sportsmanlike at all times. If I knew which of my teammates were embarassing us like this, I would correct him. I'll begin my search in the special needs classes.

What a great post! Way to represent your team/community/parents. I respect you for coming on here and "straightening" things out for HL. Your obviously are the true Warrior on here. Good luck this week and win or lose remember what your coach has taught you.