Fulton at Carter

Road2Three

I likefireworks. If Coach Smoker does not go the NFL, Fulton will win by 1,000,000.

Ripper

Personal request for Carter.... I know you're a little down after the big blowout during the regular season. I also know the playoffs give every team a new life and a chance for redemption. But let's assume that the Falcons do walk on you like asphalt and once again keep you out of the endzone... Should we score a bunch of points and we keep on scoring... would you mind shooting some of those fireworks for us? After all... it seems like such a waste of money and planned preparation. Also...you wont need them for the following week. I'm not trying to be insensitive, it just seems a little smarter that if you're going to spend money on something you might as well use them.

This would be a win-win for both sides and show all of the fans at the game that you do have good sportsmanship after all. I know the thousands of people that watched you on CSS got a very good look a the lack of discipline and poor sportsmanship of the players on the field. Ohhh... and it sure didn't help to have the media and sports announcers blast you and go on and on about what they would do if they were in charge. If life hands you a lemon... make lemonade! I feel like this gives you the opportunity to walk off the field as winners... even if you do lose the game...(again) :thumb:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the thousands of people that watched you on CSS got a very good look a the lack of discipline and poor sportsmanship of the players on the field. Ohhh... and it sure didn't help to have the media and sports announcers blast you and go on and on about what they would do if they were in charge.

Didn't see the game Photoman, what were the CSS announcers saying......about Carter or Fulton???

Do u want me to gurantee cause i will gurantee fulton will win this one bigtime in a humongous blowout cause they are twice the team carter ever thought bout being.

Naw, this guarantee wouldn't be worth any more than the one you posted on the Carter-Kingston thread? It's easy to make "guarantees" when you can just turn around and make another one every time you're wrong.

red neckerson likes to live in a magical fantasy world where fairies make it rain lollipops and gumdrops and Carter is good football team and God is real.

Please don't refer to God as a fantasy and not being real. Thats your opinion, but doesn't have anything to do with this game.

Now, I remember playing Carter last year and trust me when i say this, They are sore losers. They give cheap shots every chance they get, and I'm extremely upset with Woods allowing this. I have met him on several occasions, and he is a great guy(off the field). But on the field is a different story.

This one will be a blowout

FHS-48

chs-0

red neckerson likes to live in a magical fantasy world where fairies make it rain lollipops and gumdrops and Carter is good football team and God is real.

I like to live in a world where people are accountale for their words and actions. And, yeh, God is real in my world.

By the way, just because Fulton is an excellent footbal team doesn't mean Carter isn't a good one. You'll experience LAR (life after Rogan) soon enough.

God bless you, gridironguy; and I say that in all sincerity.

Please don't refer to God as a fantasy and not being real. Thats your opinion, but doesn't have anything to do with this game.

Now, I remember playing Carter last year and trust me when i say this, They are sore losers. They give cheap shots every chance they get, and I'm extremely upset with Woods allowing this. I have met him on several occasions, and he is a great guy(off the field). But on the field is a different story.

This one will be a blowout

FHS-48

chs-0

Im not looking for a blowout like the last 2 games .. I think it will be closer ... field conditions may come into play .. Im sure Carter wants it sloppy .. they have more to gain probably ... Im sure glad Carter did all those cheap shots in last game otherwise Fulton would be overlooking Carter .. but they dont forget .... Falcon coaches will have to warn the players to keep cool under all circumstances because you can bet if Carter gets behind then they will be trying to hit after whistle to get Fulton players to retaliate and thus get kicked out of next round .... Fulton just has to keep cool and play a normal game a move on ...

Im not looking for a blowout like the last 2 games .. I think it will be closer ... field conditions may come into play .. Im sure Carter wants it sloppy .. they have more to gain probably ... Im sure glad Carter did all those cheap shots in last game otherwise Fulton would be overlooking Carter .. but they dont forget .... Falcon coaches will have to warn the players to keep cool under all circumstances because you can bet if Carter gets behind then they will be trying to hit after whistle to get Fulton players to retaliate and thus get kicked out of next round .... Fulton just has to keep cool and play a normal game a move on ...

I've told myself I wasn't going to coment on this, but against better judgement I will anyway.

Fulton fans stick behind their players no matter what, and most want to discount whatever a player may do off the field as ok because the Fulton kids have it rough and football is their only escape. Yet these same fans want to absolutely vilify the Carter players for their actions.

I agree that Carter's player made some late hits they should not have made in the first game. Then again, not every Carter player comes from a great family background either. Both teams have players on their roster than have made mistakes - both on and off the field, and both fan bases should know it. Carter's fan base talks a lot, but so does Fulton's. My personal favorite from Fulton was a guy I heard call into Basillio before the Catholic game saying "Hey Catholic fans, if you come tonight, prepare to be offended at the Black Hole." Yeah, real classy.

Give it up Fulton fans. Quit bashing the Carter players. They've made mistakes, move on. You say you have more class - then act like it.