MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is hockenberry not gettin to play much so far?

I talked with him today hes not very happy umm if his dad gets a coaching job somewhere else david will b gone..

He needs to grow plain and simple, Just like Cutter his freshman year. He is too easy to trap right and can't get his shot off. Hockenberry may not like that fact but at the varsity level thats the adjustment he is going to have to make and hopefully he can add some height. When that happens, he gets as much PT as he wants I believe.

He needs to grow plain and simple, Just like Cutter his freshman year. He is too easy to trap right and can't get his shot off. Hockenberry may not like that fact but at the varsity level thats the adjustment he is going to have to make and hopefully he can add some height. When that happens, he gets as much PT as he wants I believe.

And that is why I dont like Freshman teams I think they stall the development of players and puts them back a year. I promise you if he had played strictly jv and practiced a little with the varsity last year that would not be a problem

Guest dare_2_dream

Hockenberry is an incredible player. The coaches know this, he will get his shot with time.

Just to put in a little on earlier discussions...Tyler Edwards is an outstanding basketball player. He will have a good impact on the team this year and next year he is going to be hard to stop for anybody. His post moves are excellent and his shot is a thing of beauty and is never going to get blocked. His senior year he will be up for district MVP. Do not be mistaken, this is not the same Tyler Edwards from his freshmen year, there is no sophomore in this county that can touch him.

Just to put in a little on earlier discussions...Tyler Edwards is an outstanding basketball player. He will have a good impact on the team this year and next year he is going to be hard to stop for anybody. His post moves are excellent and his shot is a thing of beauty and is never going to get blocked. His senior year he will be up for district MVP. Do not be mistaken, this is not the same Tyler Edwards from his freshmen year, there is no sophomore in this county that can touch him.

I agree that Tyler will be a force. Not only does he have the physical tools, but he has the absolute BEST coach in the state to push him and develop those skills.

Guest dare_2_dream

We will see.