MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montori, Elder, and Barron all got PT off the bench at various times last year for the stars...do they not deserve any credit?

So did they show the potential/make the contributions/ and start like Cutter did? No

Difference in Cutter is we have seen what he can do when it counts so we will talk about him. We don't know whats in store for Montori, Elder, Ward, Barron, Hockenberry, Carroll because we have never seen them when it counts and they have never been relied upon like Cutter.

Unlike Oakland and the aw inspiring and amazing Tyler Edwards, we wait to see results of SOME kind before proclaiming greatness or even a top player in the district.

And yes 2p, Chaisson and Wade were discussed...but lets look at who has been talked about the most and the most recently. Edwards, Edwards, and more of Edwards...did I mention all that talk and no results? Would be one thing if he has produced or shown something worthy of this talk...but he hasn't and especially not MVP of the district ridiculous talk. So of course we call it stupid to be proclaiming all of that

So did they show the potential/make the contributions/ and start like Cutter did? No

Difference in Cutter is we have seen what he can do when it counts so we will talk about him. We don't know whats in store for Montori, Elder, Ward, Barron, Hockenberry, Carroll because we have never seen them when it counts and they have never been relied upon like Cutter.

Unlike Oakland and the aw inspiring and amazing Tyler Edwards, we wait to see results of SOME kind before proclaiming greatness or even a top player in the district.

And yes 2p, Chaisson and Wade were discussed...but lets look at who has been talked about the most and the most recently. Edwards, Edwards, and more of Edwards...did I mention all that talk and no results? Would be one thing if he has produced or shown something worthy of this talk...but he hasn't and especially not MVP of the district ridiculous talk. So of course we call it stupid to be proclaiming all of that

They said MVP when he is a senior. He is a soph.......you have no clue whether he can or can't obtain that at this point.

More have been discussed than just Wade or Chaisson........read all of the pages for proof.

Putting all your eggs in the Cutter basket is just not sound.....Like I stated before......CORVEN...........they screeched Region MVP at the top of their lungs about him too.

scrimmaged lavergne yesterday..rather not talk about it : )

but we have a scrimmage at blackman tomorrow..not sure who it's against..right after school

What did you think about the new HC for Lavergne?

Hoolie, the thing that bothers me the most about all this Cutter worshipping is that.....yall keep saying Siegel is playing like a TEAM. Yet, you won't discuss TEAM....only Cutter.

Like I stated before......CORVEN...........they screeched Region MVP at the top of their lungs about him too.

Sometimes the cards don't go your way and injuries come along. That happened with Corven, we saw the old Corven near the end of the season. Those two don't connect at all. Everyone knew we had nothing without corven, so don't see why its a surprise when he gets hurt, we aren't as good? Are we supposed to say Siegel isn't good, unless Corven stays healthy instead of the opposite? No

Cutter has proven what he can do and he is a leader. Barring injury the team will go just as far as he is prepared to take them, just like Corven and football. Unfortunately, things didn't play out well for Corven but by no fault of his own.

Guest dare_2_dream

I know nothing of lavergne..but yesterday..we got..whupped..bad..i'll give you update on game tomorrow.we'll get it back : )

Guess Bragg couldnt guard 5 people? :rolleyes:

Sometimes the cards don't go your way and injuries come along. That happened with Corven, we saw the old Corven near the end of the season. Those two don't connect at all. Everyone knew we had nothing without corven, so don't see why its a surprise when he gets hurt, we aren't as good? Are we supposed to say Siegel isn't good, unless Corven stays healthy instead of the opposite? No

Cutter has proven what he can do and he is a leader. Barring injury the team will go just as far as he is prepared to take them, just like Corven and football. Unfortunately, things didn't play out well for Corven but by no fault of his own.

So Corven can score yds by just jumping out on the field and running all by himself? Everyone sees him start to run and the D just clears him a path and watches in amazement? Of course not.....the LINE has to do their job too. The QB has to get him the ball and whoever is designated to block for him has to do their JOB. Same for Cutter......he doesn't just jump on the floor by himself and everyone sits in awe watching him play all alone do they?

When Corven DIDN't play, the REST of the team had to hold it all together. They played a LOT of schools really tuff w/o him. My point is..........if Cutter goes down ( which gosh forbid he doesn't) will the rest of the players fold ? Will the fans fold?? You have 4 other guys designated as starters and you guys are going to bring about some major disharmony and jealousy IF you don't give them some encouragement and props.