Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

No, they have too tight a grip on Cutter's jockstrap to applaud anyone else. You would think d2d would remember what it felt like to be in the chorus behind the headliner wouldn't you and give their other guys their due.

Cutter is the best player, I am not the only one who will admit it. Its hard to give others any credit when the season hasnt started .. :P

No, they have too tight a grip on Cutter's jockstrap to applaud anyone else. You would think d2d would remember what it felt like to be in the chorus behind the headliner wouldn't you and give their other guys their due.

Siegel fans having a tight grip on cutter's jockstrap...when Oakland fans are talking about a kid who hasn't seen minutes on the varsity team and there are at least 4 players on his team better than him, what do you call that?

Cutter = best player for Siegel has hit game winning shots, led team in scoring with talent laiden lineup of last year. led team in district title game. Played as a freshman. Will be the catalyst for everything Siegel does...leadership, running the offense, etc

Edwards-Runner up freshman team, wasn't even always best player on his FRESHMAN team, hasn't scored a point in varsity, hasn't started a game on the varsity level yet they were swear he is better than all.

My what a double standard we have here....only difference, Cutter's recognition is deserved. Edwards isn't considering he hasn't scored a point in varsity basketball

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Siegel fans having a tight grip on cutter's jockstrap...when Oakland fans are talking about a kid who hasn't seen minutes on the varsity team and there are at least 4 players on his team better than him, what do you call that?

Cutter = best player for Siegel has hit game winning shots, led team in scoring with talent laiden lineup of last year. led team in district title game. Played as a freshman. Will be the catalyst for everything Siegel does...leadership, running the offense, etc

Edwards-Runner up freshman team, wasn't even always best player on his FRESHMAN team, hasn't scored a point in varsity, hasn't started a game on the varsity level yet they were swear he is better than all.

My what a double standard we have here....only difference, Cutter's recognition is deserved. Edwards isn't considering he hasn't scored a point in varsity basketball

Exactly WHERE did I say all that you mentioned above?? Uh...answer....NOWHERE.

NOTE my signature.....believe I am giving some credit to the starters. AS IN PLURAL.

Edited by 2priceless

So he is the only one of the team worthy of any praise huh? Makes those other guys who have put in just as much time at practice feel real special.

He's getting praise because he has made a huge impact for the last three years, the others, not so much. Once this season starts and we see these other guys play, i'm sure they will be getting praised also. We just haven't seen anything yet.

On this page alone people have brought up not only Edwards but Epps, Fann, Carlton, and Blissard, as well. And that's not to mention allen and wade who are found on many pages in this thread. Thats 7 players in oakland's rotation...and how many do siegel supporters talk about? ONE

Guest dare_2_dream

So he is the only one of the team worthy of any praise huh? Makes those other guys who have put in just as much time at practice feel real special.

They havent played a game.

They do a great job of showing up in practice and working hard! Keep it up guys! :rolleyes: