Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Man what's up with rutherford voting for corker.

Don't tell me that's in a vault to.

Wasnt planning on telling you, but dont expect anyone else on here to either. You will find out tomorrow.

Guest dare_2_dream

Nah, i think i wanna know about siegel now. But that orange and white is a WHOLE LOT PRETTIER than that nasty blue and orange and green

And y tom?

Because thats when you go to school again, so maybe someone will tell you.

DREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM on. It wouldn't be CoachT w/o a Denney getting let down every yr. :thumb:

hey...i thought it wouldnt be coachT with oakland winning more than 2 games in football, but coachT went on despite that. this year is all about breaking old trends (bad trends)

MAJOR team chemistry issues for riverdale basketball the past 2 years...from players not returning to the 04-05 team, to injuries and dismissals of players in 05-06. and of course with the absence of football players effects the warriors every year. hopefully riverdale can avoid all of that and play as a unit.

Ford had too much going against him in TN...his dad, predominantly republican, race(unforunately). I think he put up about as good of effort as he could, and I actually liked the guy.

i got a more positive vibe out of corker, had my support even though i dont guess i did enough research to have a solid opinion on this election. sorta ironic since i despise dubya bush (but am not ignorant enough to support/not support politicians based on their party alone) and the more republicans in DC while he is still in term the more help he gets and what not for his corrupt causes but i think corker will do his job and that is to help tennessee out. he's an actual tennessean unlike ford jr.

but yea stop gettin off topic it makes a bunch of unneccesary pages and to much to keep up with i know coachT is yalls lives but i got places to go people to see THANX! na just playing but yall need to stop playing because riverdale will be crowned district champions end of story B)