MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it amusing to read in the DNJ today about Oden's Prep School team playing Ramsey's Jr college team recently. Seems Ramsey got playing time in the 2nd half and scored 14 pts I believe. However, no mention of any playing time or points from Oden........maybe he should have signed with St Johns after all?

thats how it should be. and im glad keith's team won ... he deserved it.

Edited by SIEGELdance

I found it amusing to read in the DNJ today about Oden's Prep School team playing Ramsey's Jr college team recently. Seems Ramsey got playing time in the 2nd half and scored 14 pts I believe. However, no mention of any playing time or points from Oden........maybe he should have signed with St Johns after all?

Why didn't Oden play?

i think you had the intentions of rubbing something in...guess we should pack up for the season, huh? "i'm not worried," is an understandment :lol:

So the guy posts the score and you all of a sudden thinks he has it in for Riverdale? I know losing is a shock to you guys since we really havent gotten into the other sports yet, but welcome back to reality Riverdale