7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

cookeville is terrible just the way it should be and there will be alot of home and home splits in 7aaa this year.

wow, i'm glad u can actually say that sparta boy. How many times has sparta beaten cookeville in the last 5yrs?, oh yea thats right, once. 9-1 in 5yrs. Dont get jealous just because cookeville is making this look like its not a rivalry anymore.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but yea my predicted district outcome for this year:

1. Riverdale

2. Oakland

3. Blackman

4. Siegel

5. White County

6. Lebanon

7. Warren County

8. Cookeville

im confident my top 4 will finish top 4 and my bottom 4 will finish bottom 4. but my placing of each team might not be completely right, lets hope #1 is though ;)

I think you may be overlooking Lebanon. They are regularly picked low and usually surprise. Last year they beat Siegel and knocked Oakland out in the district semis. They split with Riverdale and had Cookeville beat twice, only to lose both by 2 on late controversial plays.

Last year they had to replace 5 starters. This year, they are doing the same. They put a whupping on Culleoka (admittedly single 'A' but a good single 'A') and looked really good in the process. They are typically agressive and well-coached.

That being said, I like:

1. Oakland

2. Blackman

3. Lebanon

4. Riverdale

5. Siegel

6. White Co.

7. Cookeville

8. Warren Co.