7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

if someone would try to teach him something and stop letting him run all over people

No coach Turnham isn't back yet, I believe he returns to the team next week. Mimms is a very streaky shooter. At times he looks amazing and other times and doesn't look very great but regardless of how well he is shooting he is still going to shoot the ball. David Barnes made our team look much better tonight.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No coach Turnham isn't back yet, I believe he returns to the team next week. Mimms is a very streaky shooter. At times he looks amazing and other times and doesn't look very great but regardless of how well he is shooting he is still going to shoot the ball. David Barnes made our team look much better tonight.

If Turnham was there, you would have won by a lot more.

Guest dare_2_dream

Worst Siegel performance I have seen by far. Many questionable coaching decisions. The boys played hard tonight, I give them props for that. Thats about where it ends though. Cutter had his worst game of his career, as he would admit to me. He played hard but his game was just off tonight. I hope he is ok though, looks like that nose might be broke..

oakland fans how is maupins doing? is he racking up on assists? he had told me a few weeks ago that he would have a bigger shooting roll in the offense this year than last, but i havent seen him to much on the score sheet. does he even attempt many shots at all?

He struggled a big part of the pre-season IMO, but is getting close to what he was last season. His shot has improved, but I dont see him taking alot of shots unless he gets a matchup in his favor. He doesnt score alot of points, but he does a good job running the offense and being a reliable point guard out there

despite what i said about mimms i still think blackman will be a good team with David barnes and Blake bragg with the shooting of carter

Oakland[/url]Grad' post='826278755' date='Nov 28 2006 - 11:53 PM']

He struggled a big part of the pre-season IMO, but is getting close to what he was last season. His shot has improved, but I dont see him taking alot of shots unless he gets a matchup in his favor. He doesnt score alot of points, but he does a good job running the offense and being a reliable point guard out there

Dre is a true point guard he looks to distribute the ball first and if he needs to make a play or plays he does but he simply doesnt have to do that a lot with chaisson and jaffarius

True. However, in the 3 games I've watched so far this year he's kept his attitude pretty much in check. Even when he dunked on Antioch and blocked a few of their shots he was unusually quiet. I hope it lasts all season. We'll see.

Saying he is an athlete is also an understatement, by the way.

Well I guess I spoke too soon. JJ had a technical called on him tonight. He had 3 dunks and scored in double digits along with 4 other White County players in their 90-50 win over CCHS.

Guest dare_2_dream

Well I guess I spoke too soon. JJ had a technical called on him tonight. He had 3 dunks and scored in double digits along with 4 other White County players in their 90-50 win over CCHS.

What did he get it called on him for. There were a few at Siegel tonight as well.