7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

If Turnham was there, you would have won by a lot more.

Word going around is that Turnham will be back Friday. Let's hope so. Actually, the Blaze were up about 19 when Blackman took all the starters out. Man the assistant coach subs to much. He runs everyone in and out all the time. You can't do that and expect kids to play. They have to get warmed up.

They are in bad need of a point guard. I would put the Carter kid at point. He is their most unselfish player. I bet he has more assists on the team than anyone. Bragg probably doesn't have any. The guy can not or chooses not to see the open man.

Great to see David back. He will add some leadership that the other Seniors have not been doing.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVP Cutter, 4 points and a bloody nose. I thought he was supposed to average 20 a game and 10 assists. Looks like now that Siegel actually played somebody Cutter was locked down. Wake up call for the Stars! You are looking 5th or 6th place in the district square in the face.

k You keep saying that. Come back in February

MVP Cutter, 4 points and a bloody nose. I thought he was supposed to average 20 a game and 10 assists. Looks like now that Siegel actually played somebody Cutter was locked down. Wake up call for the Stars! You are looking 5th or 6th place in the district square in the face.

hey i'll be the first to admit he just had a bad game his shot wasnt falling but he can score alot more than just 4 everyone has off nights...

Guest dare_2_dream

The kid has one bad game, so now he stinks? He wont have another game like last nights, ill promise you that.

you should kill yourself he had a bad game, thats one of the few hes had

Edited by inappropriate81

The kid has one bad game, so now he stinks? He wont have another game like last nights, ill promise you that.

The kid tried to under cut jj and he still made the play they came together he walked off and stared at the student section,i didnt feel it warranted a tech but hey who am i,he had 3 nice dunks one was awsome.

Look... One bad game... WOW. It happens. I dont know what you are thinking but you need to check yourself because it will not be like that again... He is a great player and you know that so the one time he does mess up you get on his case and trust me this will be the last time too.