MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not pleased one bit with riverdales performance tonight. our weakness was gallatins strength. 0-12 from 3 point range, gallatin made 8 (michael sweat made 5 himself). riverdale had a good first half, up by as much as 11 at one point. 2nd half we lost composure, MANY turnovers. i can credit some of that to gallatins coaching, they sure have given us some problems over the years, we never play them well (a game i would like to drop). ej wilcox and scott thomas were pretty cold shooting tonight, the entire teams shooting percentage was probably terrible. we played pretty physical as a team, stole alot of balls but we definately didnt win the turnover battle.

gallatins a good tough team, but we should have gave up the 3 pointers early, we were doing well down low until tanner and michael started getting double teamed. i was just glad to leave with a win (51-50), one we didnt really deserve. hopefully the boys will study tape all week and correct mistakes before the district action begins on friday, performances like that wont cut it in the district this year.

on a positive note, kevin had 3 slams and played well tonight, scoring 13. michael young capitalized off of rebounds and lead riverdale with 22 :blink:

yeah..in special kids tournament

I like how you're trying to make your team look better by saying they played terrible even though they still won :blink:

Special kids tournament? You mean you lost to them during a tournament and tonight was just a non district game?

TJ I wasn't surprised that we lost, McGavock is a pretty good team but I was surprised at how we lost. We didn't play our best tonight by any means. I expect to see a different team to show up against Warren County. Siegel's youth showed tonight

I like how you're trying to make your team look better by saying they played terrible even though they still won :blink:

Special kids tournament? You mean you lost to them during a tournament and tonight was just a non district game?

TJ I wasn't surprised that we lost, McGavock is a pretty good team but I was surprised at how we lost. We didn't play our best tonight by any means. I expect to see a different team to show up against Warren County. Siegel's youth showed tonight

youth wasnt the problem they just needed to play better

Dude..we did terrible..offense was terribly out of sync..Barnes was a good addition to us. Mimms still did terrible..Alex started cold..Bragg had good game..Freshies were very sloppy

Dude..we did terrible..offense was terribly out of sync..Barnes was a good addition to us. Mimms still did terrible..Alex started cold..Bragg had good game..Freshies were very sloppy

mimms has potential to be a very good player but has made poor decisions the 2 times i have seen blackman play so far. he is not a 3 point shooter at all but someone forgot to tell him.