MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to get off of his case. look the kid had one bad game and the reason why yall are doing this is becasue this is the only chance yall will ever have to talk crap about him. He wont have a game like that one again so just keep talking cause its the last time you will get to.

i'm not on his case..Cutter-Amazing player. But he won't have 20 points every time once he gets into the strength of the schedule. Just saying

i'm not on his case..Cutter-Amazing player. But he won't have 20 points every time once he gets into the strength of the schedule. Just saying

yeah i know some of the other schools have some strong defense.

like it's been said, they need to step up or they won't win...let alone get much scoring in.

Edited by Vivadebella

Cutter is a great player and people need to quit saying "well he only had 4 points tonight, he's a bad player." It's not all about scoring. :thumb:

i have to agree with that.

like everyone and their mama's been saying on here "he had a bad night"

as did the rest of the team. but it's over. and they'll

get back to playing regularly.

i have to agree with that.

like everyone and their mama's been saying on here "he had a bad night"

as did the rest of the team. but it's over. and they'll

get back to playing regularly.

I'll agree... I wasn't even at the game cuz I was suspended... and I know that Cutter had a bad game... it's obvious to see it was just a fluke and all of you posting that he is all of a sudden HORRIBLE are W-R-O-N-G!!! He's a great player that plays with his team, passes the ball and can shoot too!!! He just had a bad night, watch Friday and See how he bounces back (even with a nose injury):thumb:

Edited by swedishcheese

I'll agree... I wasn't even at the game cuz I was suspended... and I know that Cutter had a bad game... it's obvious to see it was just a fluke and all of you posting that he is all of a sudden HORRIBLE are W-R-O-N-G!!! He's a great player that plays with his team, passes the ball and can shoot too!!! He just had a bad night, watch Friday and See how he bounces back (even with a nose injury):thumb:

in all honesty, i've only seen about 3 or so people saying that

he's horrible now...and most people who say that don't like him in the first place...

but that's just what i've noticed.