7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest dare_2_dream

it was a weak dunk i think he couldnt decide if he wanted to dunk or not til the last second...i've seen 44 and 32 in AAU play and they can both FLY

that was a layup and then a grabbing of a rim, i know your not real clear on the difference .. but i can get up and that was not a dunk

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody PM me and tell me who it was at siegel that brought the weapons to school. EDIT: i know who it is, sad off that thats my boy its a shame he had that stuff in his car cause i know darn well he wasn't planning on doing anything with it

we should beat Cookeville pretty good, but thats what i said about Gallatin. Cookeville hasn't done terrible, they will probably give us a good game but i think we will have a double digit win. we should have a size advantage so another 20+ points for michael young. hopefully we shoot better from 3 pt land and shut them down in that category unlike tuesday night :thumb:

Edited by tdntn

somebody PM me and tell me who it was at siegel that brought the weapons to school

we should beat Cookeville pretty good, but thats what i said about Gallatin. Cookeville hasn't done terrible, they will probably give us a good game but i think we will have a double digit win. we should have a size advantage so another 20+ points for michael young. hopefully we shoot better from 3 pt land and shut them down in that category unlike tuesday night :thumb:

I can't PM but I'll email you or aim you

somebody PM me and tell me who it was at siegel that brought the weapons to school. EDIT: i know who it is, sad off that thats my boy its a shame he had that stuff in his car cause i know darn well he wasn't planning on doing anything with it

what exaclty is riverdales record right now? Are they playing good right now...?

I cant wait til oakland and riverdale play its gonna be good

what exaclty is riverdales record right now? Are they playing good right now...?

I cant wait til oakland and riverdale play its gonna be good

4-2,the loss to franklin county was before the football players were back and we were also without kevin smith because of injury. we're not playing all to well right now, just enough to get by. long as we still keep filling up the wins column, i could careless if we win by 1 or 31. we will get to potential soon enough but some of our guys are still trying to get adjusted to game pace :thumb:

I can't PM but I'll email you or aim you

im signed on AIM now

4-2,the loss to franklin county was before the football players were back and we were also without kevin smith because of injury. we're not playing all to well right now, just enough to get by. long as we still keep filling up the wins column, i could careless if we win by 1 or 31. we will get to potential soon enough but some of our guys are still trying to get adjusted to game pace :thumb:

im signed on AIM now

yuh thats all that matters as long as u get the W