MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it really doesnt matter who comes in which place until the tournament starts then well see who the best teams in the district are or who are the hungriest atleast .....(except the one who plays oakland in the first round....their season will end) but besides that that what will ultimately determine who the best teams are

it really doesnt matter who comes in which place until the tournament starts then well see who the best teams in the district are or who are the hungriest atleast .....(except the one who plays oakland in the first round....their season will end) but besides that that what will ultimately determine who the best teams are

The seeding is pretty darn important, so that makes every district game important. I sure would hate to beat the 4 and 5 seeds, a good team would go home in the first round.

I have heard that some Oakland boys are out for Tyler Cutter about some comments he has made, and I am not talking about basketball.

OMGGGGGG..siegel is NOT that good..Riverdale and White Country could beat Blackman yes..but that was my prediction blackman to finish 2nd..but this clown saying their 2-2 record is better than they actually are..give me a break

Ok if Siegel is not that good what does that make you? Tell me how Blackman is going to finish 2nd yet they are only 2-2?

Edited by OakIand

I have heard that some Oakland boys are out for Tyler Cutter about some comments he has made, and I am not talking about basketball.

Ok if Siegel is not that good what does that make you? Tell me how Blackman is going to finish 2nd yet they are only 2-2?

they are 1-0 with Barnes..that's the only record that matters to me

With an inexperienced team this year I look for Blackman to get better as the season goes along

A lot of well rounded players on Blackman

Guest dare_2_dream

they are 1-0 with Barnes..that's the only record that matters to me

With an inexperienced team this year I look for Blackman to get better as the season goes along

A lot of well rounded players on Blackman

Well the record that matters to you and the real one are different. 2-2 is what you are.