7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

.. why because you have no answer? your team is 2-2, should be 1-3 (like I said earlier). instead of making me understand why the deserve credit, which i don't think they do, you tell me not to start. looks like I have you cornered and you have no way out. Another loss for the Blackman Blaze. :thumb:

Blackman, without their coach and one of their best players, an All-District player last season, is a team that is not indicative of their current record. With Barnes they are 1-0. What would your beloved Siegel be without Cutter? Probably 1-4, you might have beaten Forrest without him.

I am going to make the bold prediction that Blackman will beat Siegel at least twice this season. Mark that down.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman, without their coach and one of their best players, an All-District player last season, is a team that is not indicative of their current record. With Barnes they are 1-0. What would your beloved Siegel be without Cutter? Probably 1-4, you might have beaten Forrest without him.

I am going to make the bold prediction that Blackman will beat Siegel at least twice this season. Mark that down.

im gonna say that your an idiot, they can beat smryna wow im impressed a ha aha ha ha ha theres a reason jafarious didnt want to stay cuz blackman is garbage ;)

Edited by inappropriate81

Soccer, Baseball, and Hockey..

and if you would watch Blackman play you would know they are better than a 2-2 team..

than why do they not have a better record. lets hear the excuses ;)

Soccer, Baseball, and Hockey..

siegel if im not mistaken won the championship against blackman last year, and siegel has a better record against blackman in baseball ;)

Edited by inappropriate81

than why do they not have a better record. lets hear the excuses ;)

siegel if im not mistaken won the championship against blackman last year, and siegel has a better record against blackman in baseball ;)

you're an idiot..our assistant has been coaching and we've been without our best player, let me see siegel without Cutter

and blackman is state contenders in baseball and soccer this year..soccer is top 5 in state, including private teams

Edited by blackmanpride08

Blackman hasnt been good at...ANTHING since 2003-2004. Soccer was beat by Siegel last year, but wait they are state contenders? oh makes sense.

They are NOT state anything in baseball

And now we are so desperate as to mention club teams and non TSSAA sports such as Hockey, lot of facts you have to back up your arguement...keep it up making yourself look real good.

Guest dare_2_dream

but we have cutter so we dont have to worry about that now do we? nice excuse though

Guest dare_2_dream

blackman may not be good, but niether is siegel. who have they played? its a new year boys i hate to tell you that for those living in the past

how are we living in the past? we know it's a new year, and with a new year comes a lot of new things. we know siegel is not the same team, but they don't stink like some people like to think (yourself included). siegel is capable of hanging with good teams, and possibly even upsetting them. they won't win the state by any means, but they also aren't going to finish dead last in the district.

I mean do you ever know what you are talking about cause you dont and i dont know why your name is that is should be "the lier" plus like b said he have him and thats all that matters. Cutter wont give up that easy and you know it and i think it is funny how you wont stop talking crap about him.. Are you jealous??? i think so... so give up at life and basketball.