7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

None of us had said that we had seen them play even though some might have... this is about predictions... Its just based right now on what happened last year and who is returning and who isn't... No one said they were the same teams as last year we are just commenting on other comments and on how we predict this district to pan out... no one knows and neither do you so lets just wait and see how it turns out...meanwhile I am going to comment on whatever I feel like commenting on even if it means someone gets their feelings hurt :thumb:

Edited by swedishcheese

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman hasnt been good at...ANTHING since 2003-2004. Soccer was beat by Siegel last year, but wait they are state contenders? oh makes sense.

They are NOT state anything in baseball

And now we are so desperate as to mention club teams and non TSSAA sports such as Hockey, lot of facts you have to back up your arguement...keep it up making yourself look real good.

blackman has 13 seniors in baseball this year..they lost to the best team in the state last year 3-2..as all JUNIORS

Blackman soccer has been ranked top 10 in state last 3 years

get YOUR facts straight :thumb:

Edited by blackmanpride08

haha who plays HOCKEY? :thumb:

and there is no way blackman is better than their 2-2 record...It's cool to be a fan of blackman athletics man but at least see the reality of the situations here. ;)

and you need to go watch a blackman basketball game..Blackman will finish 2nd in district this year..and if you think Siegel will be better you're a fool

and you need to go watch a blackman basketball game..Blackman will finish 2nd in district this year..and if you think Siegel will be better you're a fool

Just asking, but how many teams in this district have you seen outside of Blackman? Siegel, Riverdale and White County are just as likely to finish 2nd as you guys. District is so balanced, Blackman could finish 5th

Just asking, but how many teams in this district have you seen outside of Blackman? Siegel, Riverdale and White County are just as likely to finish 2nd as you guys. District is so balanced, Blackman could finish 5th

OMGGGGGG..siegel is NOT that good..Riverdale and White Country could beat Blackman yes..but that was my prediction blackman to finish 2nd..but this clown saying their 2-2 record is better than they actually are..give me a break

OMGGGGGG..siegel is NOT that good..Riverdale and White Country could beat Blackman yes..but that was my prediction blackman to finish 2nd..but this clown saying their 2-2 record is better than they actually are..give me a break

Still didnt answer my question. How do you know if Siegel isnt that good if you havent seen them in person? I just hope you man up and dont make excuses should Blackman not finish 2nd

the problem with siegel is the same as the problem with the posters for siegel........they rely "ENTIRELY" toooooo much on cutter........what about the couple of other guys doing a little bit.......he cant win it by himself.......he has to have help......and people need to give blackman a break.........let them have a little bit longer to get into the swing of things with their team and start clicking theyll be a formitable team to play