7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

After some further thought I will comment once more on the polls. I forgot that Oakland and Siegel by far have the most posters and Riverdale has very few. I wont dispute anyone picking Oakland to win or Chaisson as MVP, but picking Siegel second and Jaffarious Wade second says it all. Come on now, Oakland, Riverdale, and Blackman are the best three teams followed by White Co.

haha..ever noticed that the Siegel fans think their team is number 3 in district?ha..it's HYSTERICAL <_<

Edited by blackmanpride08

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha..ever noticed that the Siegel fans think their team is number 3 in district?ha..it's HYSTERICAL <_<

I have seen everyone in the district play except Oakland and White Co. I do think Riverdale is better than Blackman but hey, they weren't the better team last Friday and that's all that matters. Siegel is not a top four team. Blackman is better than Siegel, even if BHS loses tonight. I think if Tanner Gore would have played last friday RHS would have won but by the same token Mimms or Barnes didnt play against Oakland and it was a 5 point game in the final minutes so no excuses. Blackman has got a nice club for sure. They have my respect.