7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Chaisson made the best choice for himself. I think it was good to go ahead and commit so he could concentrate on the season ahead. He will be successful wherever he goes as he is not only talented, but is very disciplined.

I think Kevin , if he continues playing like he has so far, will sign with a very good school.

Don't get upset tdntn, these are the same guys who have predicted some other crazy stuff that hasn't EVER come true. It doesn't matter what they predict or say...........they are NOT colllege scouts. Any scout that reads their comments on the T will roll on the floor with their so-called expertise.

Go Kevin Smithhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

well i wasnt to the point i was about to cry a river or anything (lol :lol:). kevin has played many roles and positions his 3 years as a starter, which is where he shows his versatility i spoke of. his sophmore year his role was to score score score, this year its to distribute and create things for himself and teammates. i feel with him playing some PG will set him up nicely for college considering his size and ability.

im hoping chaisson fits well at northeastern and has solid career up there. it is a safe and smart thing to do to commit before your senior year. i remember i questioned gaston miller's decision to commit to vanderbilt prior to his senior season, but as time went on i thought it was an extemely good decision for him and the right one to make.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kevin argument, i dont even know why i tried, to much ignorance from most 7AAA posters and to much hate for riverdales bball program. i think college scouts/coaches see where im coming from, i expect kevin to sign with an even better school than chaisson allen, since chaisson settled with one to quick in my opinion. in cutters case...jimmy part II is probable

but of course, none of yall will agree with those statements either, i wont waste anymore time right now though

While I agree Chaisson is a good player I think Kevin is a better athlete. Anyone who thinks all he can do is dunk evidently doesn't watch Riverdale. He has improved his outside shooting but I think most of all he has improved his passing.

I'll never root for FL. I can underdstand someone in TN rooting for FL if they were born there or raised there, but if you're born and raised in TN I don't see how it's possible to root for the Gators.

AMEN!!!! A lot of my vols friends were using the excuse... there in the SEC i want them to win, screw that there is no way you can be a true vol fan and want the Gators to win a national championship! I was born in Florida and lived there for 8 years and never would i want the Gators to win even a game.

Guest dare_2_dream

Well we won quite a few this year. I was pulling for UT in their bowl game. No loyalty to the SEC. Its ok though, we don't need UT's support, we do just fine without it.

Oakland[/url]Grad' post='826330165' date='Jan 12 2007 - 10:15 PM']

RD, if you would read what Ive said earlier in these threads I recongnized leaving some guys out and for that, I encouraged folks to vote for other if they think otherwise and they have. I think after Chaisson, its hard to pick 4 and give a top 5, although Kevin Smith as my vote as the 2nd best player in this district. But when Jay plays like he did tonight, its hard to argue against him being right up there

If people don't know him or haven't seen him play on a regular basis i can see where this misconsumption could come from. But I do think he is in the top 5 somewhere