Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do know Riverdale's post season tendencies

Also tdntn, I guess it was a twice in a lifetime thing because He had 35 vs. Bolton. But your right, he would probably say he can never do that again right?

as a 3 year starter, kevin smith knows riverdales post season tendancies well, as do the rest of seniors. like i said i dont expect them to "go down like little girls," words from your boy ramsey's mouth. about cutter, i said even he wouldnt count on that...you believe you can, you believe you will, but 2 games are brought to mind (out of ???), i wouldnt exactly be willing to bet he would repeat a performance like that again.

HaHa lemme guess..... Joseph???

yea lol ive known joseph since 1st grade or something quite a character :thumb:

I find it funny that people keep predicting Riverdale to be outcoached, lol that's sad when your rep is that you cant win with tremendous talent, I wouldnt be suprised if Siegel Upsets Riverdale

im not coming down on you (your comments usually arent out of line), but i will quote you to come down on siegel posters...

ironic how its siegel folk to come down on burks...yall dont have any room to talk. havent accomplished anything since that oakland talent graduated.

Note to self: Its not 2002 anymore. Its not Oakland its Siegel talent and Siegel zones, Oakland had nothing to do with it besides beating them.

None of us ever said he had to have a career day for them to win did we? He has had several 20+ point games this year. Just pointing out that Cutter does seem to play well vs. Riverdale so not unreasonable to think he wont have a solid game. He has averaged 18.6 a game vs. Riverdale in their last 3 games vs. them.

Kevin knew their post season tendencies last year as well and that didn't stop Riverdale from choking

Edited by Harris' hooligans

like i said...funny that its coming from siegel, talking about coaching and choking. LOL...but you know, breakthroughs occur...much as i dislike peyton manning, his came this year. it wont take a breakthrough to beat siegel, but i just think its time for riverdale to go far in the post season. siegel is hardly a roadblock

like i said...funny that its coming from siegel, talking about coaching and choking. LOL...but you know, breakthroughs occur...much as i dislike peyton manning, his came this year. it wont take a breakthrough to beat siegel, but i just think its time for riverdale to go far in the post season. siegel is hardly a roadblock

You dislike Peyton Manning? :thumb::)

What's the schedule..

Warren at Oakland

Cookeville at Blackman

Siegel at Riverdale

Lebanon at White County