7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

nice game friday blazinspeed. Congrats on the championship win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks but now i think the whole school sees why i do not play basketball anymore!!! It was fun though

It is the first team to do it since we added 2 more teams to District 7AAA.....making it even more difficult to do as it adds 4 more games to the schedule.

Blazin....your boy is peaking at the right time and kicking butt.

I know i am really proud of him and the rest of the guys!! Jaffarious told me tonight that he will be playing in the all star game and the three point contest.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I believe its whites creek. Siegel was loaded and were suppost to dominate. They did til thy hit state and found bigger and badder teams. Maybe you can accept a lose.

Hard to win a game when you start down 11-0, thanks to four team fouls (three on Luke) within a matter of minutes. Siegel still came back despite that and if it wasn't for a non-called goaltending, would have won that game.

As I have told you before.....I really liked Cutter as a freshman player and as a soph. I never witnessed the drama on the court those yrs. ( of course all the focus was on JO's antics...hahahaha ) I saw a kid who took advantage of an open shot . I saw good fundamentals, vision on the court, and a willingness to learn. I am not sure what happened to him. Maybe it is that it is pressure to be the leader, the big dog, the kid who everyone is keying on......not sure what. His drama in the first game against us was commented on by SIEGEL folk at the game, not just folk on here. To hear other schools in the district comment on the same exact tendencies tells me that Cutter has a bit of a problem. It needs to be corrected b/c he is too good of a talent to get saddled with that kind of a rep.

This is NOT Cutter envy in any way,.I don't have to personally know him to figure out that this behavior is questionable. Maybe it is yall that can't be objective b/c you are his friend??

So remind me again, if his attitude is so bad how many technicals does he have? IF his attitude is so bad officials wouldn't let him get away with his "tantrums" and would give him technical fouls would they not? OH WAIT...yep now I remember, probably because they see it for what it is and understand his emotion, and its not a "tantrum" or "whining"

So remind me again, if his attitude is so bad how many technicals does he have? IF his attitude is so bad officials wouldn't let him get away with his "tantrums" and would give him technical fouls would they not? OH WAIT...yep now I remember, probably because they see it for what it is and understand his emotion, and its not a "tantrum" or "whining"

Why would you get a technical for whining?? Just saying it makes him look SOFT.....like he can't play with the big boys and I am thinking about from a recruiting angle.

And b/f you give me that junk about personally SEEING his letters......you saw Jimmy's too....and we all saw where that got HIM.

I like all the home team's except for White County I think Lebanon will get them. As for the siegel upset I can't see it happening. I think that Oakland will win by at least 30 with the bench playing a lot of the game.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....you PLUSED!!!!! GREAT job!!! It is awesome to see several OHS guys doing the PLUS thing and helping out the T!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....you PLUSED!!!!! GREAT job!!! It is awesome to see several OHS guys doing the PLUS thing and helping out the T!!

I figure I been on here long enough and I also felt morally obliged to do it so why not I think I'm gonna start checking out the new features now. By the way Tj I'm sorry but I didn't get a chance to reserve your CD.

Why would you get a technical for whining?? Just saying it makes him look SOFT.....like he can't play with the big boys and I am thinking about from a recruiting angle.

And b/f you give me that junk about personally SEEING his letters......you saw Jimmy's too....and we all saw where that got HIM.

I said I delivered some of their letters when I was working on the mailbox, I said he was telling me St. Johns was interested and could be a possibility and he mentioned it in the prom fashion show we were in together, never said anything beyond that.

Plenty of people get technicals for complaining about calls, you claim this is what he does? He obviously does it in a respectful manner that is not offending to the refs in which case If they don't have a problem with it why should anyone else?

A bad rap in recruiting would be getting technicals and hurting you team because of it. He does nothing to hurt his team with talking to the officials. Considering he played for 16-U Mid State ballerz who played in 17-U the whole summer and hung with everyone including many teams with 5 star players. Says something when their coach actively recruits him to play for the best AAU team in Tennessee.