7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Why would you get a technical for whining?? Just saying it makes him look SOFT.....like he can't play with the big boys and I am thinking about from a recruiting angle.

And b/f you give me that junk about personally SEEING his letters......you saw Jimmy's too....and we all saw where that got HIM.

College coaches like to see a leader like Cutter on the floor. You rarely get a talent like Cutter who can dribble, pass and shoot like he can - who can still be a vocal leader on the floor. He is like a coach on the floor. Opponents call it whining, crying or complaining, because they realize he may be gaining an advantage over "their" team. It is called smart, and I assure you that it is not viewed as whining or crying by college coaches. College coaches look at it as a dream come true college point guard. He is a natural leader who uses his role as a captain to the max. I have to give credit to Harris Hooligans' - even though he is obviously not an unbiased fan. (Siegel fan to a fault and sometimes cannot see the "other" side of things). In this case, he is dead on.

You guys on this thread are awesome high school basketball fans, but seem to know very little about the game sometimes. I think it is because you love your repsective teams so much - and that is a good thing. But, as a result of your biased opinions, you have become haters of players. I would hate Cutter too, if I was a fan of an opposing team. He does things you don't want him to do, because what he does hurts your team.

Harris Hooligans- keep up the good work of defending Cutter - he deserves it and is a class act.

2Priceless - you are an awesome fan of Oakland. You try to be unbiased, but you just can't do it. You just love your team too much. Cutter is the real deal and you will have to come to terms with it over time. I don't want you to get all upset so I will just say this - Allen is better. I am sure that makes you feel better.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my WARRIORS need to do what the girls did a few years ago and have 500 club..they have to make 500 shots before they leave we are not avery good shooting team for some reason

Tonight Scott went down witha knee injury i am guessing he will go to the doctor tomorrow and have it looked at he tried to come back i think it was decided it wasnt worht it i asked him if he would be alrgiht and he said i hope so so we shall see on that front on a good note Zack Jones played well in his spot play and with scott going down i think his play will increase and we will need to to step up like he never thought he would have a chnace to do

I like this teams hustle and their heart they are not losing games because of either of those things and when you get down to it when you play hard good things will happen we may be in a slump the se past 4 games i think come friday those issues will be taken care of and the hard work and hustle will pay off in the long run

GO WARRIORS

More importantly.....were YOU personally at this game to prove that he DIDN'T do it? Yeah, just what I thought......you weren't.

Personally, I have seen this player play many games the last couple years, including Friday night. I was curious how he would respond without the "other guys". I did not think he could carry his team, yet he has shown more than I thought he would.

However, as I try to remember through the years of someone in 7AAA that approached an official before and several times during a game, I draw a blank.

Remembering the great Oakland, Sparta, Lebanon, the good Blackman teams a few years back, and even the Luna years at Warren County, I have yet to recall anyone of the great players lead the way that Cutter does.

Siegel's team has some good young talent that will have the opportunity to be highly competitive in the next few years. We will all remember certain players, from all the 7AAA teams, years down the road, some more than others. How this particular young man is remembered is still yet to be determined. If he was a Senior right now, it would be a shame that many would look at him through a pessimistic point of view. He has an opportunity to be remembered for something that very few athletes in 7AAA can ever say, 4 year starter. As a fan of the game, I would hope that I will remember Cutter as that skinny little kid that could shoot lights out as a freshmen, and grew up not only in stature, but also as a leader. Right now I don't believe I will remember him as such.

Edited by DevilOfATime

the girls still have the 500 club though i believe its that they have to shoot 500 total not make 500. (btw those who dont check the girls forum AM Lanning put up 45 tonight B)) would be a great thing for the boys. shooting is definately our weak spot.

im never one to try and remotely justify any loss...but i believe alot of people have gotten the misconception that the wheels have fallen off at riverdale. not the case in my opinion. riverdaleman, anyone could have said it better "I like this teams hustle and their heart they are not losing games because of either of those things." we were getting by despite the shooting earlier in the season, but i believe our effort is good as ever. credit the teams we have been playing though. they all have great shooters and have all beat us due to it. lebanon and white county are 2 of the toughest places to get a win in the state in my opinion, tradition runs deep. oakland is just oakland, dont have to make an argument for that one. shelbyville was just in beast mode, shots were falling. i really really like #22 the andrews kid, he put up 25 and had 3 consecutive three pointers at one time, part an 11-0 run by shelbyville.

i really hope scott is okay, he was on a good pace with 5 points early (he went down real early) and that took a much needed scoring threat away. zack jones came in and did descent off the bench. funny thing is i believe 3 of our best 4 shooters come off the bench (trey smith, blake howard, zack jones), but their all around game is not as developed as the starters at this point. looking to the future im glad we have all 3 back next year.

dropping 4 straight is flat out ugly, the ever-optimistic fan i am i of course i believe we will bounce back against siegel, i never felt we fell off to begin with though B)