7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826376090' date='Feb 17 2007 - 11:46 AM']

Hes getting old and there isnt a better way to go out then on top.

Yes there isnt a better way but if that were to happen this year, I still would be very suprised if King resigned, he has some age on him, but King isnt exactly that old, I think he still has many years in him and wouldnt be suprised if he's trying to bide time to get a certain former player to take over the reigns when he leaves, although one could argue that Woodson could just as easily take over. With win #500 on the horizon, king could really put a dent into the record books by coaching 5-10 more years, could very well have 700-800 wins by the time he retires

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland[/url]Grad' post='826376315' date='Feb 17 2007 - 02:48 PM']

Yes there isnt a better way but if that were to happen this year, I still would be very suprised if King resigned, he has some age on him, but King isnt exactly that old, I think he still has many years in him and wouldnt be suprised if he's trying to bide time to get a certain former player to take over the reigns when he leaves, although one could argue that Woodson could just as easily take over. With win #500 on the horizon, king could really put a dent into the record books by coaching 5-10 more years, could very well have 700-800 wins by the time he retires

what former player?

Oakland[/url'>Grad' post='826376545' date='Feb 17 2007 - 03:48 PM']

Cant even tell that it has snowed at this point outside of the flurries that are coming down, all the snow on the roads from this morning has melted off, so shouldnt be much trouble for anybody coming to riverdale

I'm over towards Blackman and it is coming down harder and starting to stick again. Oakland Grad you should see this in a few minutes.