MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the last time you pulled a girl that could ever compare to my girl? Ya never.

I appreciate your insight into my looks and sorry I'm not "pretty" enough. Really was never going for that look anyways but, I'll keep that in mind while I'm on a date with a girl that wouldnt let you touch her with a 10 foot pole. Good game and good night

haha, got under your skin there fella. all i can say about that is i dont know what she was thinking i guess she just knows she wouldnt even have to worry about you cheating on her :lol:. wonder if she talks foul about you behind your back like the nation did and many of your fellow siegel posters here on the T. but yea you remember that summer camp we went to? ironic that i danced with your gal that dance night...AND I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HER EVER SINCE (not really i had forgotten until you just jogged my memory im just hoping to get another entertaining response out of you :angry:) HAHAHA

you got that game cuz...PSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, about as much game as jimmy oden in the state tourney (unlike you i actually do like jimmy, no hate)

im done, got ya, could care less about your response, trying not to do anything else to close this thread ;)

I guess you didn't watch the 1st game between these teams. Oakland by15 easy.

And Im also guessing you did not watch the game either. What was the 1st quarter score? 10-7 Siegel so don't sit there and act like Oakland blew us out to begin with. We made some dumb mistakes and that's why! So please dont put them on a peddle stool. Because they barely beat the 7th plave team in our district...!

And Im also guessing you did not watch the game either. What was the 1st quarter score? 10-7 Siegel so don't sit there and act like Oakland blew us out to begin with. We made some dumb mistakes and that's why! So please dont put them on a peddle stool. Because they barely beat the 7th plave team in our district...!

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize a basketball game was one quarter long!! Thanks so much for straighten me out on that , I had this stupid suspision that it was a 4 quarter game. I didn't see the game ,but I've seen both teams and yes Oakland should be put on a pedestal, because they are the only true contender out of this district to seriously challenge for a state championship. Like I said earlier Oakland by at least 15 EASSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah can't wait till the game Friday. I expect it too be closer then last but still Oakland by 10+. Also I vote that Hoolie joins D2D and gets off the T anyone else join me? lol.

I think it may be closer too, just b/c sounds like Siegel has gotten a little confidence by chalking up a win or two. We liked winning on your home court last year, and chances are good we want to accomplish that feat once again. As always, I am going with my Oaktown boyyyyyyyyyyyyys.

What has the MAFIA got planned?

Hey Hoolie, you driving in for this game?