MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad D2D is off. I looked and I mean you only have an average of 14 posts a day. At that rate you'll be at 20,000 in less then 2 years.

Well it isn't my goal in life to get to 20,000....but it is pretty fun to post on the T.

d2d is suspended....not sure if he is kicked off totally. So no cuase for celebration yet.

tdntn you didn't get under anything. I'm a confident guy and the words of a 16 year old, who is bragging about dancing with my girl, on the internet wont do anything to deter that.

Now on to what we are here for

pioneer14 were you at the first game? The first game was an abomination in some ways. No I'm not saying it was lucky or anything like that because it is clear Oakland is the better team. Most of Oaklands points were on 3,4, and 5th chances. Seems everytime a Siegel player would be in position for a loose ball or rebound, It would barely be tipped or roll off their fingers. The chances of Oakland getting every single loose ball like that are slim. It wasn't that they hustled more at all, every person on here said things about Siegel's hustle but sometimes the bounce isn't going your way and the last game was like that Siegel in terms of rebounding or loose balls. 21 offensive rebounds in the first half tells the story of the last game.

Siegel came out ready last game. Just couldn't overcome the rebounding deficit.

Three things need to happen for Siegel to stay close with a chance at the end

1) Keep rebounding close, I don't think they will win it because they dont have enough bodies to consistently outrebound Oakland but keep it close

2) Terry has to step up like he has past couple of games

3) They cannot go 6 minutes without a FG like they did in 2nd quarter last semester.

These things and Siegel has a good chance I believe. Not saying they will but if there were ever your "Old Spice keys to the game". These are it for Siegel

Edited by Harris' hooligans