Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

First of all. If you didn't say it was about accomplishments. Then why did you mention one of mine and say if we needed your opinion it would be about tennis? Insinuating thats all I am reliable on because I am accomplished in tennis. If you don't know what your posting then don't get on here.

And if you honestly think you would ever get me "worked up" then shows you know nothing about me, and also that you give yourself way to much credit. I rarely take anything serious let alone argueing on the internet. Now do us all a favor and get back to working on your next myspace photo without a shirt on like you seem to love doing for some odd reason. Now on to people who are old enough to see a rated R movie without their mom....

i mentioned tennis because thats one thing you should know the game better than i. i didnt insinuate jack squat on your accomplishments. you bring up myspace photos, insinuating you get off to them? i knew you were sick...;). but yea i'll work on those, tell your girlfriend to come hold the camera for me :lol:. a couple pictures taken my freshman year, even from then you should be able to tell you are barking up the wrong tree. im not one to grit my teeth about the internet either, but considering your physical stature, it would be wise for you to keep from personal attacks and such on here, just incase someone takes it the wrong way, but "MSK" i am not.

oh and by the shaun white thing, the point i was trying to "insinuate" there is that you are not the prettiest person ;)

And the last time you pulled a girl that could ever compare to my girl? Ya never.

I appreciate your insight into my looks and sorry I'm not "pretty" enough. Really was never going for that look anyways but, I'll keep that in mind while I'm on a date with a girl that wouldnt let you touch her with a 10 foot pole. Good game and good night