JCS @ McKenzie

booneandcrockett

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do basketball and the hair stays!! I use it as a neck warmer during duck season!!!!! :lol: AND, how do you know about the ponytail anyway???????? :lol: Do I know you?? Seems like everybody on here knows me!!! :lol:

You are right about one thing. Offensively, the Rebels had a meltdown tonight. JCS is good but, the Rebels could have handled them untill last weeks game. I think they just ran out of gas or as they say, "hit the wall"!! Carr was out of sync, receivers dropping passes, line not blocking.............need I say more??? I thought our defense did OK considering JCS's speed but, our offense didn't show up tonight.

No I don't think youknow me. Its getting cold out there so that neck warming thing is a good idea. congrats on a good season over there. I look forward to next year. :rolleyes:

BUTCHI, BUTCHI WHERE ARE YOU BUTCHI, GUESS YOU FINALLY REALIZE YOUR FULL OF BULL!!!

You rang? Congratulations to a talented JCS team I really enjoyed talking smack to you all week. I really didn't enjoy the meltdown of my Rebels. There's no way you'll believe me but we are better than you. You guys are mediocre at best. And eating crow is all a part of it. I hope you enjoy my posts this week because I recently became a Falcon Fan. Oh Yeah do eat at Boyette's on your trip to Lake County. And as always good luck to all teams and no Injuries. :rolleyes:

Butchie...your Rebels had a great team...I think they are much better than the score reflected...as to them being better than us is a matter of opinion and I respect yours even if I disagree...but the nature of playoffs is the only time that really matters is the 48 minutes we played last night...thanks for being gracious hosts and good sports....even if you were having an off night, I saw great talent and was impressed...

Edited by JaxMan

What did the announcer say?

When announcing "scores of interest" at halftime last week I understand the PA announcer said something to the effect of, "Huntingdon...no wait they're not playing."

That is why there is so much tension between McKenzie and Huntingdon. But hey, they got to play in the basketball jamboree...just like we did.

Edited by shelly

Butchie...your Rebels had a great team...I think they are much better than the score reflected...as to them being better than us is a matter of opinion and I respect yours even if I disagree...but the nature of playoffs is the only time that really matters is the 48 minutes we played last night...thanks for being gracious hosts and good sports....even if you were having an off night, I saw great talent and was impressed...

Jaxman, you sound like such a nice guy. Class-act! ! ! "Amen" to McKenzie's hospitality, too.

You rang? Congratulations to a talented JCS team I really enjoyed talking smack to you all week. I really didn't enjoy the meltdown of my Rebels. There's no way you'll believe me but we are better than you. You guys are mediocre at best. And eating crow is all a part of it. I hope you enjoy my posts this week because I recently became a Falcon Fan. Oh Yeah do eat at Boyette's on your trip to Lake County. And as always good luck to all teams and no Injuries. :thumb:

Butchie...apparently you have someone on here that thinks highly of you as a person and has vouched that you are a good person, but "talking smack" is not really the purpose of this website. It just generates anger. IF you are the good person you are then just talk about your team and give respect to your opponents. It`s one thing to be proud of your team, but it`s another to talk smack. There`s no need to be telling folks to get the basketballs out. Try and be gracious.

When announcing "scores of interest" at halftime last week I understand the PA announcer said something to the effect of, "Huntingdon...no wait they're not playing."

That is why there is so much tension between McKenzie and Huntingdon. But hey, they got to play in the basketball jamboree...just like we did.

Hey shelly...I have to agree with you on that. Having a "homer" as a PA guy is one thing. That doesn`t really bother me too much. I know when JCM played at Milan they had homer in the press box, but hey that was their stadium and I love anyone that has enthusiam for their home team. Sometimes it`s hard to find someone willing to do it. I mean who can pass up all that money right? The McKenzie guy probably went a step too far, but I wouldn`t take it too hard. In a crazy way he actually gave a bit of respect for Huntingdon while trying in some way to express his pride for McKenzie. If Huntingdon wasn`t a very respected team in West TN and Carroll County then it never would have been mentioned. Even though it hurts (JCM fan here) not to make the playoffs, be prideful of the fact that someone was envious of the Mustang program to feel compelled to mention that they didn`t make the playoffs. Everyone knows that Huntingdon has a great program. Sometimes it just hurts to take the lumps.

You rang? Congratulations to a talented JCS team I really enjoyed talking smack to you all week. I really didn't enjoy the meltdown of my Rebels. There's no way you'll believe me but we are better than you. You guys are mediocre at best. And eating crow is all a part of it. I hope you enjoy my posts this week because I recently became a Falcon Fan. Oh Yeah do eat at Boyette's on your trip to Lake County. And as always good luck to all teams and no Injuries. :thumb:

Butchie..Glad to see you're back on..Yall had a great season and an excellent team..I believe Crockett Co had the best team I've seen this year but they're home also..They just had that one night that maybe things didn't go their way or may have gotten outplayed that one night!As for our team..we are throwing the ball..something we didn't do all year..The big tight end has had about 5 passes each game thrown his way the last two weeks...Sep had about 8 thrown to him last week as well..That's what we have to do..Mix it up...Another post said that the J.C.S. defense was dominant..Did yall move the ball at all or moved the ball and just had a bunch of turnovers?

I find it unbelievable that JCS went into Mckenzie, never trailed in the game, forced 5 turnovers, proved it was more balanced offensively than McKenzie and yet still people say that JCS is mediocre at best? Do you not think that JCS's defense had something to do with McKenzie not playing well. If JCS scores when they had the ball in the redzone every time they would have scored 42 on McKenzie...so ifs and buts are just that, JCS was and is the better team.

Now having said that, McKenzie had a great year and their fans were great. Great environment for high school football. One of the loudest high school games I've been to in West TN. Good luck to <cKenzie next year and good luck to the Eagles next Friday vs. LC.

Butchie, or any Rebel fan, how do you think JCS matches up vs. Lake County?