Bolton Vs. White Station

wshsis#1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Bolton just because I root for the Underdog

I'm from middle Tennessee around the Nashville area and all that I have been hearing is that all the Memphis area teams are about even as far as their chances of making it to the Semi's. And that their is no team that you can point at and say oh they're in. Is this true?

Edited by BarnBurner09

I'll take Bolton just because I root for the Underdog

I'm from middle Tennessee around the Nashville area and all that I have been hearing is that all the Memphis area teams are about even as far as their chances of making it to the Semi's. And that their is no team that you can point at and say oh they're in. Is this true?

I mean, it's like that a lot of places isn't it? I think that the team witht he best chance will be Ridgeway (although I am biased) because they can play both sides of the ball...Their defense is very exceptional, but will have to be on their game against Wooddale Friday

Bolton has been playing well as of late, but I think in the end, White Station will move on. I have seen both teams this year, but when I saw Bolton it was in the Bridges game against a very good CBHS. White Station I saw Friday night against Cordova, and they were impressive on both sides of the ball, especially when the starting QB was knocked out.

Bolton has been playing well as of late, but I think in the end, White Station will move on. I have seen both teams this year, but when I saw Bolton it was in the Bridges game against a very good CBHS. White Station I saw Friday night against Cordova, and they were impressive on both sides of the ball, especially when the starting QB was knocked out.

Bolton is a good team,I think much improved from the first game of the year.The starting QB that was knocked out of the game is actually the number 2 QB,the one that came in is actually the starting QB coming back from a shoulder injury,I think Bolton can maybe put a little more pressure on him then what Cordova did,and coming off an injury like that maybe make him make some mistakes.Boltons offense is better then Cordova and will be able to move the ball against White Stations defense.

White Station will win because Coach Wright will pick apart that defense and "the trinity" is too fast for Bolton's offense.

Another reason i agree that White Station will win this game is because i think they are excited about the possible match-up with Ridgeway if they can beat Wooddale. Everyone knows that the Ridgeway White Station rivalry is one of the most intense in this area so the Spartans have something to be playing for friday night for a chance to take on Ridgeway and with Jeff Link back in the line-up who knows what can happen.

Another reason i agree that White Station will win this game is because i think they are excited about the possible match-up with Ridgeway if they can beat Wooddale. Everyone knows that the Ridgeway White Station rivalry is one of the most intense in this area so the Spartans have something to be playing for friday night for a chance to take on Ridgeway and with Jeff Link back in the line-up who knows what can happen.

how has link recovered from his injury? was it his throwing shoulder that got hurt or his off arm? believe me i am PLEADING that wshs and ridgeway both win for that HUGE matchup...it will be absolutely packed...but first comes first we both have to take care of business this friday. godd luck to spartans (as hard as that is to say)

They shouldnt need the possibality of meeting Ridgeway in the next game to get excited.This is the playoffs.I hope no one from Ridgeway is looking towards Friday night like that.I hope Ridgeway is playing for the chance to be playing after Friday night against whoever wins against White Station and Bolton.