Bolton Vs. White Station

wshsis#1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how has link recovered from his injury? was it his throwing shoulder that got hurt or his off arm? believe me i am PLEADING that wshs and ridgeway both win for that HUGE matchup...it will be absolutely packed...but first comes first we both have to take care of business this friday. godd luck to spartans (as hard as that is to say)

Link is doing well the White Station O-Line has to do a good job protecting friday night though. It was his off arm his throwing arm is fine. I agree the spartans can not look to far ahead but sometimes its hard to do with something like the RHS and WSHS matchup being a possibility. Good luck RHS

They shouldnt need the possibality of meeting Ridgeway in the next game to get excited.This is the playoffs.I hope no one from Ridgeway is looking towards Friday night like that.I hope Ridgeway is playing for the chance to be playing after Friday night against whoever wins against White Station and Bolton.

I agree they should not be looking ahead but you have to think about the magnitude of that possible match up it would be hard to not think about it. I am pretty sure every RHS player has looked forward to that possible game. WSHS has to go execute and play well though because Bolton is a good team and they are not being overlooked by WSHS at all im sure. Good Luck to RHS

I agree they should not be looking ahead but you have to think about the magnitude of that possible match up it would be hard to not think about it. I am pretty sure every RHS player has looked forward to that possible game. WSHS has to go execute and play well though because Bolton is a good team and they are not being overlooked by WSHS at all im sure. Good Luck to RHS

Nor is Wooddale being overlooked by Ridgeway. Both RHS and WSHS will have to take care of business this week. Let's wait 'til next week to talk about this game...

Good luck!

Edited by crc

Nor is Wooddale being overlooked by Ridgeway. Both RHS and WSHS will have to take care of business this week. Let's wait 'til next week to talk about this game...

Good luck!

probably a good idea. because neither ridgeway nor white station have their games "in the bag." wooddale is capable of scoring anytime and bolton have made big play after big play. these two games should be great ones, now i have to decide which one i want to attend.

probably a good idea. because neither ridgeway nor white station have their games "in the bag." wooddale is capable of scoring anytime and bolton have made big play after big play. these two games should be great ones, now i have to decide which one i want to attend.

Go to the Ridgeway game if you want to be excited the entire time...this will be a game of big plays and suits your name better :lol:

QUOTE(wshsis#1 @ Nov 6 2006 - 08:33 PM)

Another reason i agree that White Station will win this game is because i think they are excited about the possible match-up with Ridgeway if they can beat Wooddale. Everyone knows that the Ridgeway White Station rivalry is one of the most intense in this area so the Spartans have something to be playing for friday night for a chance to take on Ridgeway and with Jeff Link back in the line-up who knows what can happen

believe me i am PLEADING that wshs and ridgeway both win for that HUGE matchup...it will be absolutely packed...but first comes first we both have to take care of business this friday. godd luck to spartans (as hard as that is to say)

What is the history between these schools?? Is it because they are so close, did Ridgeway spin off of W/Station because of it was getting to big??

QUOTE(wshsis#1 @ Nov 6 2006 - 08:33 PM)

What is the history between these schools?? Is it because they are so close, did Ridgeway spin off of W/Station because of it was getting to big??

I think it is just proximity in location. A lot of the kids know each other and that makes it even more fun. I graduated from White Station (way back in the day) and the rivalry was intense then. At that time, there were only 3 classifications in all sports and both schools were 2A so we competed in everthing. When White Station's enrollment went up, they moved into 3A and the two schools did not play much. The rivalry kind of died down. I know Ridgeway and WS played some basketball games when RHS was 2A and WS was 3A but the football teams did not play every year. In recent years, with basketball being in the same region, the rivalry has intensified again. White Station has a great student following that shows up at games (football and basketball) and gets loud. I wish Ridgeway students would do the same.

I think it is just proximity in location. A lot of the kids know each other and that makes it even more fun. I graduated from White Station (way back in the day) and the rivalry was intense then. At that time, there were only 3 classifications in all sports and both schools were 2A so we competed in everthing. When White Station's enrollment went up, they moved into 3A and the two schools did not play much. The rivalry kind of died down. I know Ridgeway and WS played some basketball games when RHS was 2A and WS was 3A but the football teams did not play every year. In recent years, with basketball being in the same region, the rivalry has intensified again. White Station has a great student following that shows up at games (football and basketball) and gets loud. I wish Ridgeway students would do the same.

You're right...it was way back in the day :lol:

And pretty much Ridgeway and White Station absolutely hate eachother so that always adds intensity...and when I say hate I mean PURE HATRED (just ask about the events involving the Basketball game in 2003...where RHS won by the way).

Edited by rhsplaya55

I think Bolton is playing well, but I don't think they win this game. I think White Station wins this game. Both have stellar defenses. White Station has more offensive firepower then Bolton. They have played 3 common opponents. Houston, Collierville, and Cordova. If you don't know the history, you will get fooled by the White Staion loss to Houston. Knowing about the White Station QB not being able to play in that game puts it more into perspective.