Coalfield and Midway

mtndew

They play in the same region, but not all the same teams.

Coacht.com schedule rankings Coalfield 61st - Midway 8th

OK let me do the math for you.

Coalfiled - Undefeated in region play, and on the year. (3 wins agianst AA schools)

Harriman - 1 loss in region play (Coalfiled).

Midway - 2 losses in region play (Coalfiled & Harriman).

Do you understand?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Coalfields strength of schedule is 61 and Midway's is 8th? They play all the same teams in the region and they both have played 2a teams. I don't understand how that happened.

The thing about Coalfields schedule that seems to go unnoticed is that almost every game is a rivaly game. Sure Wartburg was not the best team this year but that game is always a fight. The same can be said for Oliver Springs and Onieda. Then on top of that they get to play Midway and Harriman. There schedule rating should be higher than 61st.

OK let me do the math for you.

Coalfiled - Undefeated in region play, and on the year. (3 wins agianst AA schools)

Harriman - 1 loss in region play (Coalfiled).

Midway - 2 losses in region play (Coalfiled & Harriman).

Do you understand?

Let's take a look at those AA schools Wartburg 0-10, Oliver Springs 1-9

Midway played Rockwood and GP( 10-0 in regular season) both teams are head and shoulders above the cripple sisters of Wartburg and Oliver Springs...

Do YOU understand?

Midway played Rockwood and GP( 10-0 in regular season) both teams are head and shoulders above the cripple sisters of Wartburg and Oliver Springs...

Do YOU understand?

Do you understand that ther eonly two numbers that matter. 15 and 13, sound familar? It should that was the score the last time Midway played a good single a team. And if I rember correctly Midway had the smaller number. And Coalfield has only gotten better since.

hey bball, tonight after the game when you go back to SOR bieng the trash that you are, tell your momma I said hey, and thank her

Gator1146 you are a real man. Just how old are you 6? I know that you can't be much older you can't spell ( bieng)

Let's face the facts, tonight's game will be a good one, just like they have been for about 5 years. And Both teams deserve the respect of all the fans, both Midway and Coalfield. So get there early and get ready for a hard hitting game.

Do YOU understand?

The question now is can you understand that Coalfield has beaten you twice this year. If not for a terrible spot on that fourth down conversion Midway probably does not even score. I will give Midway credit for hanging tough at the end. The Midway quarterback is a great player!! That being said, you can now focus on basketball because the football season is over.

Coalfield crazies.... what happened to Melton tonight? He stood in front of me for a long time and didn't say nuttin to noone or anything? He was pretty much useless tonight, and the kid can play. If Coalfield expects to beat Hampton Melton will have to get in the game so Hill has someone else to throw to besides the lil screens to Davis and Gunter. Good Luck Jackets make MC proud.