Chattanooga Teams still alive in playoffs

bigred4life

Baylor, McCallie, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Boyd Buc, Temple...If I left our another Chattanooga (not area) team please let me know....are still alive and advance to the next round of the playoffs.

Baylor is playing their best ball of the year after the McCallie loss. The Big Red heads to Bentwood Academy Friday in the semi finals. Brentwood also is playing their best ball as well. They beat Baylor 28-7 earlier in the year but the score was somewhat misleading after being tied 7-7 at the half. Brentwood is the favorite in this game but Baylor is coming on hard right now and it should be an incredible game. Massey and Cooper have been unstoppable.

McCallie plays at home against Christian Brothers. Everyone knows that McCallie has been tough all year and BJ is just amazing...glad he is a senior. I believe Bradford is back this Friday also. McCallie keeps on winning but has not been as impressive of late and had back to back close games with Father Ryan almost pulling off the upset. Christian Brothers killed Father Ryan last Friday night. This should be another great game....McCallie lost out early in the playoffs last year and I do not think that will happen this year.

If Baylor can pull of a big upset and McCallie wins as it should....it would be just awesome to see the Big Red and Big Blue play for the state championship. I don't think that has ever happened.

Good luck to Ooltewah, Red Bank, Boyd Buc and Temple. Let's bring home some championships to Chattanooga!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah and Red Bank to win this Friday night...both playing strong. I hope Temple wins but I just don' know anything about their division. I think Boyd will lose but hope not. McCallie has not been playing their best lately but I think they will win against CB. And is the upset special...Baylor beats Brentwood Academy. Baylor is playing as strong as anyone now. Massey is playing with a lot of confidence and is a great scramble, runner. Not much more needs to be said about Cooper his running says it all. Good luck to all!