Tennessee Temple

gofish12

Is Silverdale supposed to be good this year? It seems that last year they showed some real promise. I would love to see them have a good basketball program (but not too good :thumb: ).

Honestly, 21st Century impressed me Tuesday evening with their shooting ability. They had several guys draining threes. It did not seem to me that they had a very strong defense.

What will we see tonight out of Silverdale?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet googlie mooglie. I just caught up on my reading on this thread. I am glad I haven't posted in a while. All this talk about the Skogen's and what Joey will do. I know everyone wants to know, but Rev Kev has the right to keep his decisions to himself. He doesn't owe anyone on here an explanation. If he chooses to disclose information on Joey's education then fine. Everyone is turning this into a Soap Opera.

This is a thread about Temple basketball. Not Joey. Not Coach Skogen. We all know Seth Skogen will play this year. Seriously, let's talk about the team and what they will accomplish this year. Everyone has to be in the Skogen's personal life.

I thought it was "great googlie mooglie?" Remember that Snickers commercial where the guy painted "Chefs" in the Cheifs endzone? My dad loved that one.

Let's be honest: this is a soap opera.

What do you mean by different?

They've got two studs on the JV team that will be playing after Christmas. Don't know if they'll make 20 pts of difference and beat the Crusaders though. They control the JV team and can beat other teams by going one-on-one the whole game. In contrast, on varsity they'll have to play as a team, should be interesting and I think they'll pick it up.

I thought it was "great googlie mooglie?" Remember that Snickers commercial where the guy painted "Chefs" in the Cheifs endzone? My dad loved that one.

They've got two studs on the JV team that will be playing after Christmas. Don't know if they'll make 20 pts of difference and beat the Crusaders though. They control the JV team and can beat other teams by going one-on-one the whole game. In contrast, on varsity they'll have to play as a team, should be interesting and I think they'll pick it up.

It will be interesting to see how they match up against Temple's JV team this evening.

Oh, by the way, does that mean that Silverdale's varsity team is weak?

:thumb: Days of Our Lives :D

When you say studs do you mean size wise or just good basketball players and where did they come from and what grade are they in.

Oh, by the way, does that mean that Silverdale's varsity team is weak?

They lost to Richard Hardy, take that for what its worth.

:thumb: Days of Our Lives :D

"All my Children"

I was thinking "As the World Turns"

When you say studs do you mean size wise or just good basketball players and where did they come from and what grade are they in.

They are guards but are built big. I dunno what grade or where they came from.

They must not be too studly since Boyd's 9th Grade team beat Silverdale's JV pretty badly.