Ridgeway has 3 Mr. Football Finalists!

crc

The Mr. Football Finalists have been posted by the TSSAA - http://tssaa.org/MrMissAwards/Football/2006/finalists.htm -

CONGRATULATIONS to Aaron Crawford, Dasmine Cathey, and Josh Jasper for being named finalists for Mr. Football - all from Ridgeway High School!!!! What an awesome achievement...We are so proud of each of you! Whether you are named Mr. Football or not, it is a great honor to be a finalist. We already know how good you are; now the rest of the state knows, too!

Just wondering, has any school ever had 3 finalists in the same year before?

The Mr. Football Finalists have been posted by the TSSAA - http://tssaa.org/MrMissAwards/Football/2006/finalists.htm -

CONGRATULATIONS to Aaron Crawford, Dasmine Cathey, and Josh Jasper for being named finalists for Mr. Football - all from Ridgeway High School!!!! What an awesome achievement...We are so proud of each of you! Whether you are named Mr. Football or not, it is a great honor to be a finalist. We already know how good you are; now the rest of the state knows, too!

I don't know that that has ever happen before. But I am very proud of these young men. Great Job Great Season.

I am especially proud of you Nephew.

I Love You & Keep up the Good Work.

I told you way back when I was coaching you in little league that you would be one of the best Running Back to come out of TN. All those hot summer workouts along with your dedication & determination is paying off.

Do what you Do this Friday Night A.C.

We will be in the stands rooting you & your teammates on to Victory.

Uncle T

Congratulations Aaron,Josh,and Desmine.A honor well deserved by all three of you.

Edited by rhsbooster

In addition to these three young men, I'd like to say congratulations to Chris Marve from White Station, John Stokes from MUS, Chris Walker from CBHS, and John Michael Skinner from CBHS on their nominations as well.

In addition to these three young men, I'd like to say congratulations to Chris Marve from White Station, John Stokes from MUS, Chris Walker from CBHS, and John Michael Skinner from CBHS on their nominations as well.

KWC - If I am not mistaken, we need to add Adam Currie from Evangelical Christian (ECS) to your list.

Congrats to all our local players who were named Mr. Football finalists!

:thumb::D:D:thumb:

#32 #82 #18 TEAM

I like that! As big an honor as being named a finalist for Mr. Football is, I would be willing to bet all 3 would trade it for a gold ball! While Aaron, Dasmine, and Josh are all great players, they also know this is a team sport and they wouldn't be a finalist without their teammates.

Go RIDGEWAY!!!