riverdale-thomas#3 mclain#2 goree#99 lock#5

smyrna-wilks#5 gray#2 Harris#22 #31

lavergne-arod#6 #1 #87 #

lebanon-Gains#27 walton#13 Reeves#26 Tribble#17

blackman-wallace#1 bragg#5 mims#20 kicker

wilson central-hardy#5 Majors#34 Scott#10 Scott#4

oakland-polk#5 Blizzard #84 #12 #66

siegel-harper#5 #13 #6 #42

thats funny u dont have verge from riverdale and he leads the team in tackles and plays the same position as goree

thats funny u dont have verge from riverdale and he leads the team in tackles and plays the same position as goree

i dont think you can have one on all region with out having the other...both are great and they play as a unit. when one gets double teamed, the other is gonna handle business (most of the time, getting double teamed doesnt phase either of them).

here are my picks...

riverdale-thomas#3 mclain#2 goree#99 lock#5

smyrna-wilks#5 gray#2 Harris#22 #31

lavergne-arod#6 #1 #87 #

lebanon-Gains#27 walton#13 Reeves#26 Tribble#17

blackman-wallace#1 bragg#5 mims#20 kicker

wilson central-hardy#5 Majors#34 Scott#10 Scott#4

oakland-polk#5 Blizzard #84 #12 #66

siegel-harper#5 #13 #6 #42

Hey what about Crouch #17 at Smyrna.. if he keeps playin like he is he definately deserves a spot.. what bout Hunter #39 and Verge...?? to HUGE parts of that D

On the earlier thread about 4 weeks ago, I voted for Scott Thomas as Region MVP, Sonny Gray as Offesnive MVP, and Kaelin Griffith as Defensive MVP. I also voted for Coach A to get coach of the yr.

For Oakland: Andrew Mc Gowan, Ryan Stell, PJ Polk, Adam Elrod, and Bud Spivey....those were my original picks. I would like to change my Spivey to Peetie Webster considering how Peetie POURED it on at the end of the season. Also Shane Blissard was so impressive in the last few games, he may deserve a slot too.

Forgot who I voted for at other schools and too lazy to search it....but want to make sure that Walton, #13, at Lebanon gets my vote, and that #5 at Wilson Central does too. #84 for Lavergne deserves it as well. Bragg for Blackman and Monty Newsom for Riverdale. Brett Craig for Siegel and Staley Haynes also have busted their butts for the programs this yr.

Josh Day has been a force at Smyrna for several yrs now and never seems to get any accolades for it. I like the Torres kid for Smyrna too.

All Region will not be officially announced until all the teams are out of the playoffs. I am not sure if the coaches have voted on them yet or not.

Edited by 2priceless