Baylor School for Boys and Girls vs Soddy Daisy

bear cat brown

MRSODDYDAISY If you think the line should be 10 then ok, just let me have Soddy. If you want me to make a donation then call it that instead of a wager. The more knowledgeble people( which is anyone on coach-t including BCB who is nearly a Genius.) say this match is too close to call. Maybe you should change your name to MRSSODDY or even MRBAYLOR. WHERE IS YOUR FAITH IN YOUR TEAM?

Nearly???

• Upvote 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider76, does the 76 come from your I.Q.? Age? Total # of brain cells? Or the # of times Dan has made you say "uncle"? Let us take a stroll down memory lane the three most recent years::::: stroll 2003: B36-SD21 stroll 2004: B64-SD10 and stroll last year(joemama): B36-SD16!!! Now if we average for the last 3 years, (even a Cleveland grad can do this, Joe) that means you should give me 29 points. I am only asking for 1/3 of that. Sounds like a good offer to me. You been having to many drafts?

Raider76, does the 76 come from your I.Q.? Age? Total # of brain cells? Or the # of times Dan has made you say "uncle"? Let us take a stroll down memory lane the three most recent years::::: stroll 2003: B36-SD21 stroll 2004: B64-SD10 and stroll last year(joemama): B36-SD16!!! Now if we average for the last 3 years, (even a Cleveland grad can do this, Joe) that means you should give me 29 points. I am only asking for 1/3 of that. Sounds like a good offer to me. You been having to many drafts?

Is there anyone on this forum that would think either team should get points? How about it Tex, RMC,Bayou Bear. It appears to me to give points to the D-1 Defending champions who has almost everyone back would be less than intelligent. MrsSoddydaisy you forgot to reference last year in the Soddy Inv where Baylor beat Soddy by about a half a point. Are you really a fan MRSSODDY?

We are talking the last 3 head to head matches. You kicked us in the groin. Based on the last 3 matches, 10 points is more than fair. PLUS, they have YOU down there helping. That is worth 10 points right there. lol hahaha According to Bayoubear, I guess SD has the best lineup in the history of sports. So, I'll take 6 points, joemama. All that does is make it even after Dan's pin.

Is there anyone on this forum that would think either team should get points? How about it Tex, RMC,Bayou Bear. It appears to me to give points to the D-1 Defending champions who has almost everyone back would be less than intelligent. MrsSoddydaisy you forgot to reference last year in the Soddy Inv where Baylor beat Soddy by about a half a point. Are you really a fan MRSSODDY?

I think in High School wrestling...3 years is too long to make a reasonable challenge for points, since the nature of the High School sports is dynamic in those who shake hands in the middle of the mat each year. In other words, that is all out the door when you go back that far.

my opinon is the wager must be made on this year's team, without merit to the past three engagements.

Plus, the money envolved is not enough to worry over anyway,,,,,now if the loser has to wear a dress (not in you house) then the argument should continue until agreement. Otherwise, lay down the money!

I'm looking for points from you too.

I think in High School wrestling...3 years is too long to make a reasonable challenge for points, since the nature of the High School sports is dynamic in those who shake hands in the middle of the mat each year. In other words, that is all out the door when you go back that far.

my opinon is the wager must be made on this year's team, without merit to the past three engagements.

Plus, the money envolved is not enough to worry over anyway,,,,,now if the loser has to wear a dress (not in you house) then the argument should continue until agreement. Otherwise, lay down the money!

Tex , That would be a good idea except MRSODDYDAISY loves to wear womens clothes in public anyway so I could not win. Thanks for your point about 3 yrs being too long to count.

Tex , That would be a good idea except MRSODDYDAISY loves to wear womens clothes in public anyway so I could not win. Thanks for your point about 3 yrs being too long to count.

You two panty waist Insurance boys pick a score.You don't have to give a blow by blow of each match, cause that might hurt some feelings but at least say" I think that the Baylor school for boys and girls will win 29-27 or Soddy will prevail 28-27"

So far its just No lead in his Pipe picking Soddy by 6 and BCB picking the BSFBAG winning by 2

I need some other Prediction!!!!!

BCB