Upperman is overrated.......

spiff_07

Livingston looked pretty good tonight versus Loudon. Loudon is going to be a tough team this year. They started 4 new kids last night because the vast majority of the starters have been playing football. Most of the football kids played only a little bit. the football kids reported to basketball practice on Thursday. Could be a good year for Loudon when they learn the plays and get their basketball legs under them. the redskins shot 14-38 from the free throw line. LA is a very good and well coached team.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dctigerfan? Unless Dekalb Co. has improved dramatocally, they will not win the district this year, AND anyone that thinks dekalb will go undefeated next year in the district is going to have a BIG awakening when they play LA this year, let alone once LA has over a year to mature. They will be in shock once they play LA this year I think. LA will turn some heads this year, and next year they are going to be even better, and the next year they will be even better than that. Am I seeing a trend here? They have a ton of talent on their team and it will be fun watching them play and watching them mature as a team this season. Good Luck to the Cats. By the way, my picks for the district, Upperman and LA 1 and 2 not sure which one will win it but the other one will take second. Dekalb County will probably have to settle for third this year to Upperman and LA, and they'll also probably have to settle for 3rd the next couple of years to the same two teams. May as well get used to it.

Listen CLEARLY Dekalb Co. is horrible, I seen them play at the Siegel playday and they are terrible. They got destroyed the other nite vs. Station Camp and have no chance vs. Upperman or L.A. I'm a 8-AA fan but they are no good. Frankly I'm sick of hearin about Dekalb if they played White House we'd beat them by 40. They have no chance in their district much less the region. So when they get good if ever then tell us how good they are.

dctigerfan? Unless Dekalb Co. has improved dramatocally, they will not win the district this year, AND anyone that thinks dekalb will go undefeated next year in the district is going to have a BIG awakening when they play LA this year, let alone once LA has over a year to mature. They will be in shock once they play LA this year I think. LA will turn some heads this year, and next year they are going to be even better, and the next year they will be even better than that. Am I seeing a trend here? They have a ton of talent on their team and it will be fun watching them play and watching them mature as a team this season. Good Luck to the Cats. By the way, my picks for the district, Upperman and LA 1 and 2 not sure which one will win it but the other one will take second. Dekalb County will probably have to settle for third this year to Upperman and LA, and they'll also probably have to settle for 3rd the next couple of years to the same two teams. May as well get used to it.

In case some people havent been reading posts, i

DIDNT pick DC to win district this year and i wouldnt say Station Camp destroyed them because it was a 10-12 point game the whole night. We turned the ball over like four times in a row AFTER coach martin emptied the bench and thats what made the score so lop-sided. And no, we're not North Carolina, but i wouldnt say Dekalb is horrible either. And im not seeing DC being shocked by LA's talent because Martin always has the kids prepared for their opponents.

Edited by dctigerfan07

They looked like somethin when they beat us down on their home court and in the district tournament. They are always competitive and bring back a whole lot thisa year. They're still my top pick for district.

Wasn`t district LAST SEASON! Im sorry unless Upperman steps it up they haven`t showed me anything this season. Whitehouse didn`t look that great but still managed to take a win.

i recently saw an upperman game when they played white house.....the game was pretty close all the way through the game but white house won by a point.....white house is a VERY good team but upperman looked way better than i first thought.....they have all the pieces in every postition and even have an ok bench.....not only should the 7AA district watch out but the state better watch their backs because the bees are for real.........

You may have not said that DC was going to win this year, but you DID say they would be undefeated in the district next year. NO WAY. I wouldn't even think that as an outside chance if I were you. Upperman and LA will take the district again next year, DC will probably take third though. Good Luck to the Cats against PC Tues.

I didnt want to intervine, but I have too. DC will not got undefeated in the distrtict next year as much as I want them to, but they will have a great season. They will quiet possibly be starting 5 seniors next year, which in my opinions will be pretty good. Especially sense 4 juniors are starting this year. I'm tired of hearing about LA! "they only lost by 9", key word their is LOST! I would like to see them win first before everybody keeps predicting them to win the district. By the way Playday at Seigal was not bad for Dekalb. I think they took 2 out of 3.

Are you kidding? Upperman is not for real, 1st- White House was missing their 6'6" starting PF and their 6'8" 325 starting center. 2nd- If them two players would have played, White House would beat them by 20-30 points. 3rd- The game was @Upperman, if it would have been on a neutral court or @ White House it would have been worse. Just stating the facts here, but Upperman is not for real, and is gonna have a very tough time getting out of the region. L.A. is a little better than Upperman, but honestly I would say White House with their full team is 20-30 points better.