Quality coaches from Jefferson Co.

dirk2525

Last time I looked DZ, this was a football topic, not basketball. Yes, there is problem there too. The AD, principal and Director have lost interest in JCHS sports, just try and make a little money and they will be happy. Well the attendance at the football and basketball games is going down down down !!!

FINE, AFTER 21 CONSECUTIVE YEARS I WILL NOT BE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I'm just saying, getting a new football coach isnt going to fix a lot of the problems that plauge JC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I'm just saying, getting a new football coach isnt going to fix a lot of the problems that plauge JC

DZ, I am just talking about fixing the problem with the football program, first things first. So lets say, just for fun, George Quarles is hired. Are you saying the football program would not improve? Maybe the problem starts at the Director and works down to the AD? As far as basketball, just for fun, we hire the coach at Greeneville. Does the basketball program improve?

Its going to take 0-10 with us forfeiting games because we don`t have enough players to field a team for a couple years straight for a change to happen. Coack K only forces out people coming of conference championships it seems.

Basketball went 3 and whatever last year, how much lower can you go

Sounds like you are a coach where do you coach?

No, Old Blue, I am not a coach just a fan that loves Jefferson County football and hates to see the things going on that is destroying the program that no one, other than the fans,seems to care. It would be nice to be as good as we were back in the 80's but I would settle on just being competitive. We have too many kids walking the halls thats could and have said, indirectly, that would love to play but will not because of the situation. We can only hope things will improve.

Jeff County has had some great former student athletes go on and coach different places.

Tim Sorrells furman OC

Lamar Brown West

Regardless of who's coaching it takes hard work to get kids out and hard work to keep them out. Discipline is great! I'm All for it, but these are teenagers! You have to learn how to reach them!

Apparently we are not!

If you really want to know why we WON IN THE 80'S

Graet Kids and

Wayne Anthony AND Coach Holt