Quality coaches from Jefferson Co.

dirk2525

What about the coaches from JMS school? Don't they usually beat Maury every year.

There is a good chance the Jett brothers that coach Jeff have coached their last game. There are some good assistants that played at C-N on the staff though.

But its funny that you guys just dont give up. Coach T just shut this thread down last week (not the long one, which was also shut down). The over/under is 48 hours as to when this one gets locked, whose on board?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets try this, list all the players that have transferred from Jefferson County since 2000.

Terrance Ogilsby - Bradley Central - BBall

Matthew Perkins - BC - BBall

Andy Hill - Morristown West - BBall

Demika Holt - East - BBall

Ashley Whitehead - West - Softball

Shiverdecker - Alcoa - Football

Chad Williams - West - Football

Rabbit Lowery - West - Football

Shawn Hodge - Sevier - BBall / Football

Jacob Giles - Catholic - Football

Thats just off top of my head, feel free to add

There is a good chance the Jett brothers that coach Jeff have coached their last game. There are some good assistants that played at C-N on the staff though.

But its funny that you guys just dont give up. Coach T just shut this thread down last week (not the long one, which was also shut down). The over/under is 48 hours as to when this one gets locked, whose on board?

Are all these coaches being mentioned as, on here, possible candidates for the Freshman coach position ?

Are all these coaches being mentioned as, on here, possible candidates for the Freshman coach position ?

No, I think the point of whoever started the thread was that if there were a change in the head coaching position that there's plenty of homegrown coaching talent out there that would qualify for the position.

I simply mentioned Coach Woods as a candidate for the freshman position as a side note.

No, I think the point of whoever started the thread was that if there were a change in the head coaching position that there's plenty of homegrown coaching talent out there that would qualify for the position.

I simply mentioned Coach Woods as a candidate for the freshman position as a side note.

From the people I have talked to their choices are:

1. George Quarles ( wishful thinking )

2. Lamar Brown

3. Someone outside JC who is a proven winner at the high school level or higher,

wheather its a former JCHS grad or not. None of the other names mentioned

were even considered. I for one would have to agree.

Really?

Garry is looking to get a principal position somewhere, its not for sure that they are done but its said that its a good possibility.

From the people I have talked to their choices are:

1. George Quarles ( wishful thinking )

2. Lamar Brown

3. Someone outside JC who is a proven winner at the high school level or higher,

wheather its a former JCHS grad or not. None of the other names mentioned

were even considered. I for one would have to agree.

Coach Euverard held No. 3 criteria when he was hired.

And all is wishful thinking because No one is gonna get the job. U will be here next year.

Garry is looking to get a principal position somewhere, its not for sure that they are done but its said that its a good possibility.

And all is wishful thinking because No one is gonna get the job. U will be here next year.

GOD HELP JEFFERSON COUNTY FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the problem, people on here think its a football problem, but its not. Morristown West and in some sports Greeneville and East have pulled away from JC across the board. And in sports like bball, we are now on the same playing field as the cherokees and cocke counties

Last time I looked DZ, this was a football topic, not basketball. Yes, there is problem there too. The AD, principal and Director have lost interest in JCHS sports, just try and make a little money and they will be happy. Well the attendance at the football and basketball games is going down down down !!!

FINE, AFTER 21 CONSECUTIVE YEARS I WILL NOT BE !!!!!!!!!!!!