5A Mr. Football Finalists

rhsplaya55

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some of Andre Sterling..

they are mostly touchdown runs.

i think you need internet explorer 6.0 or higher.

all of these can be found at Farragutfootball.com

TD run vs. Heritage

46yd td run vs. BHS

39yd td run vs. BHS

53yd td run vs. Mcminn Co.

45yd td run vs. Powell

50yd run vs. Bradley Central

33yd td vs. Soddy Daisy

31yd td run vs. BHS Playoffs

19yd td run vs. BHS Playoffs

20yd td run vs. BHS Playoffs

those are just some of the main ones.

if any of them arent working tell me or if they are to a different highlight for some reason tell me and ill fix it.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the nominees. ALL are deserving as they only got here by alot of hard work and sweat.

Scott and Eugene I am pulling for you both most of all as y'all are Riverdale after all. :unsure:

I wonder which number is gonna be retired if Eugene gets it as the progam has one number and he wears another? :lol:

eugene also took his picture in #65. the change was due to the possibility of him having to play oline this year, thats why verge switched from #92 to #66 also (but he has stuck with #66). i guess once riverdale got to scrimmaging, coaches realized the oline was stable and he wouldnt need to play both ways and he decided to go with the #99 again.

but yea if scott gets it, then the #3 is retired, we have alot of single digits retired. 1, 7 and 9, #4 probably would have been retired had taron henry got to play his entire senior year. #7 (eric locke) comes out of retirement in 2008.

but yea i hope riverdale gets the sweep like in 2001. and this is the 3rd straight year we have had a nominee in both the categories.

Sure would be nice and informative if someone posted playing clips of each on here so we could kind of judge them?

You can view some clips on Unapproved Website

A. Crawford

D. Cathey

J. Jasper

All from Memphis Ridgeway High

A. Crawford has over 1400 yards rushing playing in only 8 games & most of them games he didn't play the 4th quarter, because the game was already in the bag.

He suffer a bad ankle sprain that caused him to miss 3 games.

T.C.

Check out the clips on rivals.