Morristown West vs. Morristown East

JHITE7

well said... good luck trojans!!

stats dont mean alot rite now before u know it sullivan south will have lost 10 and finished in last place up there

want some stats we spotted u 14 in the first 3 min

lead at half time gave it up on the 6 on first and goal with 6 min to play then to your credit we fell apart the fell apart thing is gone now u may win but im pretty sure it wont be because we fell apart and at this time if we get u down ittl be alot harder to make a comeback its gonna be tough but it can be done believe me it can be done

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stats dont mean alot rite now before u know it sullivan south will have lost 10 and finished in last place up there

want some stats we spotted u 14 in the first 3 min

lead at half time gave it up on the 6 on first and goal with 6 min to play then to your credit we fell apart the fell apart thing is gone now u may win but im pretty sure it wont be because we fell apart and at this time if we get u down ittl be alot harder to make a comeback its gonna be tough but it can be done believe me it can be done

I agree that stats do not predict what will happen, but they do tell the story of the season.

I do not remember being spotted 14 points, but I do remember West taking advantage of East's mistakes (something East was not able to do as the game went on when West made similar mistakes). After the quick 14 points West became a little complacent, but we were able to turn it back up to finish the game.

Further, I also remember East getting a TD from a fumble (great play by Dockery) and getting the opportunity to tie after a West fumble, but not be able to convert (I do not think you fell apart, but you were outplayed).

There is no doubt in my mind that East has the ability to win this game. East has many talented athletes and has been on a roll. However, West has just as many athletes and 12-0 speaks for itself.

I feel it will be a great game (no matter who wins), but I believe West will win.

77% predicted Cherokee to beat us...........Blowout.

We had been favored at GV.....................Close game.

Boone was favored.............................21 pt win

Favored against JC...............................Close game.

SS was favored big time.......................14 pt win.

98% picking West................................?????

I like being the underdog. All the pressure is on West because you are supposed to win just like Boone and South. I am sure glad they play these games on a field and not in a forum.

77% predicted Cherokee to beat us...........Blowout.

We had been favored at GV.....................Close game.

Boone was favored.............................21 pt win

Favored against JC...............................Close game.

SS was favored big time.......................14 pt win.

98% picking West................................?????

I like being the underdog. All the pressure is on West because you are supposed to win just like Boone and South. I am sure glad they play these games on a field and not in a forum.

Agree with you...I do.

Some information concerning the first West vs East Game

Scoring

1 QTR

11:48 Left

West 6 East 0

6:57 Left

West 14 East 0

2 QTR

6:40 Left

West 14 East 7

5:03 Left

West 14 East 9

2:57 Left

West 14 East 17

2:09 Left

West 20 East 17

Half Time

West 23 East 17

3rd Qtr

2:47 Left

West 31 East 17

4th Qtr

8:03 Left

West 31 East 24

3:12 Left

West 37 East 24

2:57 Left

West 45 East 24

Final

West 45 East 24

West had 53 plays, 45 Rushing 8 Passing

Turnovers

3 Fumbles, West Recoved 1 of their own and 2 East fumbles, West made 2 interceptions, West had 1 punt and the snap was over the punters head for a safety for East

East had 55 plays, 46 Rushing 9 Passing

Turnovers

5 Fumbles, East recovered 3 of their own and 2 West fumbles, East made 0 interceptions, East had two punts

Hi-Jinks and Fun

I have also been told that East High Football sent black flowers to West High Football today stating RIP Trojan Football after the game on Friday and East is making t-shirts mocking our Trojan Nation shirts that will say Trojan Elimination.

Edited by leectn

I hope "Trojan Nation" has enjoyed the ride as of late. East beginning tomorrow night, will take the lead in football domination once again. We had a 7 year run in the 90's, and I feel we are about to take #1 for at least the next 4 seasons. Almost 24 hrs away, and I can not wait until tomorrow night.

Everyone tune in for the Canes on channel 14 or 15 tonight at 10pm..

Well, if we are going on what we have heard and been told, I heard that a certain dad of a player at west has reserved 2 floors of a hotel in murfreesboro. I have also been told that west has ordered 5,000 maroon towels that say go trojans, beat the rebels.

Thats odd!! I heard a certain Cane father had already ordered the championship rings with hurricanes on them.

Man I was hoping this thread wouldn't get silly.

Well, if we are going on what we have heard and been told, I heard that a certain dad of a player at west has reserved 2 floors of a hotel in murfreesboro. I have also been told that west has ordered 5,000 maroon towels that say go trojans, beat the rebels.

I heard that both teams are going to charter flights from Morristown to Knoxville and then bus back to Jefferson City for the game. Just so the game could have some more hype.

Edited by Yoda2006