Morristown West vs. Morristown East

JHITE7

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think it should be considered an honor to play in the game tommorrow night.. i know i would give anything to be out there anyone that is will feel just how special it is to be out there in front of thousands of people layying it on the line for what they believe in... i also would give anything to beat east high twice in a single year and hope Coach Woods finally lets loose and runs up the score if he can. I think these seniors from west deserve to prove just how good they are and what better platform to do it on. With all that said its just a game and one that in some way will affect all the people involved for the rest of their life whether they realize it or not one team wins and lives another day and the other doesnt... thats what its all about .. Good luck to all .. Got to say the trojans win big but anything can happen in a rival game this big.

Well, well, East High football. Who would've thought?

As Red from Shawshank would say:

"East High football, who crawled through a river of s@%$ and came out clean on the other side."

They should forget the game and give the Hurricanes the gold ball right now.

To the East fans: just remember to put on some shoes when you descend from the hills tomorrow, it's supposed to be cold. I know you're not used to playing this late in the year.

First off, I want to congratulate all East players, coaching staff, parents, and fans for a fantastic win up in Death Valley last week. A job very well done, indeed.

I agree with BIGR that East's defense is playing well and has improved as the season went along. No doubt about it. I need to point out, though, that the same can also be said of the West D. This unit has really come on in the last few weeks.

So, with that said and from my perspective. I think the primary key to winning this game rests solely on the West and East D units (assuming all other things remain equal) and basically boils down to this: Which D will be able to make more stops than the other? If West can contain to a large part the 'Canes speed (a sort of bend but don't break scheme), then it's going to be a long night for East. Likewise, if West cannot effectively establish its running and passing game, then East will enjoy a Thanksgiving Day practice session.

Either way, it's going to be a slobber-knocker! :thumb:

So, the team that plays better offense and defense will win? Really?

This is a perfect example. A west fan says "i heard" and then spouts off crap and then I respond with vwhat "I heard" wich I have a pretty good idea that was not true but hey since we are going on what we have heard then it is ok. I do the same thing a west fan does and I get ripped by.

Mr. T, that was a real intelligent post there. Makes you look really intelligent.

For the record, I don't beleive that about the hotel or the towels but hey, I heard it so it must be true........right?

This is a perfect example. A west fan says "i heard" and then spouts off crap and then I respond with vwhat "I heard" wich I have a pretty good idea that was not true but hey since we are going on what we have heard then it is ok. I do the same thing a west fan does and I get ripped by.

Mr. T, that was a real intelligent post there. Makes you look really intelligent.

For the record, I don't beleive that about the hotel or the towels but hey, I heard it so it must be true........right?

Worrying about sounding intelligent is for fans of teams that don't win!

Now, I don't know who's going to win the game, but the losers are definitely your grammar and spelling: are you typing at gunpoint, by chance?

Edited by Mr.T

I'd love to, but if you're at the game, who's out delivering the pizzas of the world?

Mr. T must be a former Trojan in the 90's when they lost 8 out of 10 that decade. You are a joke old buddy. Since you won't sit with Cane72, why don't you meet up with me before the game so I can buy your ticket.