Maryville @ Red Bank

Past30

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are Red Bank's colors? I always thought they were Blue and White, not Black.

LoyalRebFan must be a Ole Miss or Sullivan South fan. He sure ain't a Mairvul fan.

Same old story, LoyalRebFan shows up around this time every year trying to give Mairvul's opponent a little bulletin board fodder.

There colors are blue and white and black, they have always been blue and white wih a lil black but over the past two years sports teams have been getting jersey with black and blue colors.

Eye jest wished our coach at Mairvul wuz unpredictable like Red Bank's coach and would pull something out of his hat. :P

Yea, me too!

I really wish GQ was more creative in his play calling. I mean pass or run, inside outside, long or short I wish he would make up his mind. I mean never knowing if the QB is gonna throw or is it gonna be a receiver who hasn’t thrown a pass outside of practice all year. Last time GQ pulled that silly stuff was last year in the state game when a WR threw two TD's passes to one of Maryville’s' slow RB's against another real slow and not very physical team like Melrose had. He really got me going when he fooled us and Hillsboro with the ole’ hook and ladder. I hope he understands what would have happened if Maryville has messed up that play, we would have lost for sure. I hope after this year GQ will hire a good offensive coordinator and stop trying to call the plays himself, besides he looks silly with all of those hand waving and gestures. :justwrestle:

Don't have a dog in this fight, hope to have one in the next one :thumb: I think this will be a very good game. Maryville is Maryville(enough said) & Red Bank is undefeated for a reason. I believe Maryville will win this one by 10.

Also as a side note not everyone pulls for Maryville to get beat. I for one don't, I am a Mo-West fan and if Maryville gets beat I want it to be by the Trojans, if the Trojans get beat I want it to be by the Rebels. If we win the state I don't want it to be said it was because Maryville got upset and we didn't have to play them. To be the best you have beat the best. Good luck to both teams and I hope all the fans have a safe trip.

u aint there yet

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FOR THE RED BANK GAME. EVERYONE WHO WANT'S TO COME, NEEDS TO BUY THEIR TICKET EARLY. PARKING CAN BECOME AN ISSUE IF YOU GET THERE AFTER 6:00. THERE'S TAILGATE PARTIES AND FUN STUFF GOING ON THERE SHOULD BE LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE PARKING AREAS.

GOOD LUCK LIONS!!

OUR TEAM, OUR TOWN, OUR TRADITION!

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FOR THE RED BANK GAME. EVERYONE WHO WANT'S TO COME, NEEDS TO BUY THEIR TICKET EARLY. PARKING CAN BECOME AN ISSUE IF YOU GET THERE AFTER 6:00. THERE'S TAILGATE PARTIES AND FUN STUFF GOING ON THERE SHOULD BE LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE PARKING AREAS.

GOOD LUCK LIONS!!

Any idea what time the gates into the stadium open?

GOOD LUCK LIONS!!

QBQUEEN, thanks fer the advice. We plan on eatin' at 4:00 at Sticky Fangers. So we should be thair in plenty of time. Eye run around with a lot of fast eaters. The only thang faster than the way these boys eat rib meat, is the Word of God.