Maryville @ Red Bank

Past30

u aint there yet

Didn't say we were. If you'll notice the key word is "IF" we win state. I understand we have to beat Mo-East before any of this matters and the Trojans will have to play their best to do that.

To the Maryville & Red Bank posters on this thread please excuse me for replying to Mo-East to Mo-West post on your thread.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the Maryville fans do not want to bring up the Brainard game, but yet they want to bring up other scores? Makes no sense at all.

A lot of the people posting about this game are just football fans in general. Don't assume that everyone that is predicting an MHS win are "Maryville Fans." Along that same line I realize that not every person who is picking an RBHS win is a Lion Fan.

Just so you will realize that there is not some sort of "BRAINERDGATE" cover up going on in the REBEL NATION:

RED BANK vs. BRAINERD

Fri Sep. 29 Brainerd R W 77-8

MARYVILLE vs. BRAINERD

Fri Nov. 3 Brainerd 4A Playoffs W 30-26

A lot of the people posting about this game are just football fans in general. Don't assume that everyone that is predicting an MHS win are "Maryville Fans." Along that same line I realize that not every person who is picking an RBHS win is a Lion Fan.

Just so you will realize that there is not some sort of "BRAINERDGATE" cover up going on in the REBEL NATION:

RED BANK vs. BRAINERD

Fri Sep. 29 Brainerd R W 77-8

MARYVILLE vs. BRAINERD

Fri Nov. 3 Brainerd 4A Playoffs W 30-26

Sorry that I hurt your feelings and assumed someone was a Maryville fan. I apologize to all the Rebel Nation for my mistake. Someone wanted to throw numbers around so I threw one in there. By the way who cares who beat who by how much. Does it makes sense that Boise State beat Oregon State which beat USC, which means that Boise State would beat USC. Numbers are numbers and last time I checked it was only Maryville vs. Red Bank.

Got a question for Red Bank fans, how come we cannot find someone or some money to do broadcasts of the game? I am sure if someone was needed there could be someone found. Just helps out for those who cannot be at games. I know that you could use internet for the broadcast.

This will be one of the best 4A games this year, if not the best. I'm guessing also that the winner will most likely win state. But considering I've played both teams this year, I still couldn't tell you who would win. Both teams had good O-lines and D-lines, but lacked in special teams, or maybe just against us, but I think RB offensive line could pull out the win, considering they were just so big and fast.Especially with D Stanton in the back field.

Good luck to both teams.

Sorry that I hurt your feelings and assumed someone was a Maryville fan. I apologize to all the Rebel Nation for my mistake. Someone wanted to throw numbers around so I threw one in there. By the way who cares who beat who by how much. Does it makes sense that Boise State beat Oregon State which beat USC, which means that Boise State would beat USC. Numbers are numbers and last time I checked it was only Maryville vs. Red Bank.

Got a question for Red Bank fans, how come we cannot find someone or some money to do broadcasts of the game? I am sure if someone was needed there could be someone found. Just helps out for those who cannot be at games. I know that you could use internet for the broadcast.

Ok lets see Tennssee lost to Florida, Florida lost to Auburn, Auburn lost to Georgia, Georgia lost to Tennessee, So Tennessee should be Florida...wait...I'm lost. Crud I always lose at this number game :thumb: still going with Maryville.

Edited by RonMexico