Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coaching staff at clarksville is good, and hillsboro is good.

this game will be fun to watch, anyone tail gating. cannot wait.

Coach Chris,

what did you think about the opiton call that Dowlen scored on? I thought they were trying to run too much option and Utley was stopping it. I just believe they caught them looking for weakside option and then truned around and ran the strong side option. what do you think?

wish i had some money, believe this game will be a little tighter than anyone expects. Don't really know much about those burros, but i do know what I have seen with clarksville high. better stop the option. man, they made it look good the other night. watch the weak side option when they are in twins. :( they flood zones, and dowlen is the back that runs the ball. just hope the dbs don't get torched. :(

WOW! Come on Coach don't help them out now. LOL I myself feel Clarksville knows where its at, and what time it is. That said they wil bring it all in this game.

Just hope they can get some better press people there lol.

don't get me wrong, i support clarksville this week. i know many of the athletes, and have ties to coach snyder. it is nice to see our county have a program that devotes time and money to their athletics. i also believe clarksville will upset the borros.

predicition: Hillsboro leads up until 3 minutes to go and clarksville pulls away the last drive winning touchdown. Fink has matured and #14 sneaks deep for the go ahead touchdown.

don't get me wrong, i support clarksville this week. i know many of the athletes, and have ties to coach snyder. it is nice to see our county have a program that devotes time and money to their athletics. i also believe clarksville will upset the borros.

predicition: Hillsboro leads up until 3 minutes to go and clarksville pulls away the last drive winning touchdown. Fink has matured and #14 sneaks deep for the go ahead touchdown.

LOL. I don't like that game plan. If that happens ill be happy as can be for sure. OK i look for Clarksville's D to bring this one home. And you are so right Fink & Dowlen have really stepped it up.. :(

Edited by Golfendude

As an independent fan, the Hillsboro that I saw Friday night was not the team I thought it would be. I knew Mt. Juliet was on a role, but Hillsboro was lucky to win. Your quarterback was too careless with the ball, and your punter looked like a nervous kitten. If Hillsboro continues to make those careless mistakes, they will lose. Clarksville will capitalize on those mistakes.

That being said, I did see something in Hillsboro that I didn't really expect: they wanted that game more than Mt. Juliet. You could tell at halfitme that Mt. Juliet felt defeated as they walked off the field, but Hillsboro was running off the field like they wanted it.

If Hillsboro eliminates the mistakes, they should win by double digits, If not, Clarksville can definitely win this game.

The option call was excellet. Moving dowlen to tail back was something that should stay. Hey, it was not obvious he was getting the ball, but dang, he ran like a beast till he got to the fence. Broke 4 tackles and drug one jacket into the endzone with him. Impressive!

Look, hillsboro is loaded. Look at the picture on the home page of CoachT. Dang, that boy can fly. However, will it be warm or cold, will it be windy or calm, will it be two different teams friday. Trust me, both teams want it. Both coaching staffs want it. Both fans and sidelines want it. This is why week 3 or round 3 is so exciting.

Close game, but I still stick to my guns and say Wildcats in the 4th with another Fink 2 minute drill. He has had several this year, and that is why I feel he is the man that will lead this team.

However, winner gets henry co. and my buddy coach gaddis. I love football, and I have 3 weeks till it is over till may(spring practice).

Northwest picked up henry week 0, and glencliff week 3. So lets get this out of the way, and I am excited about this game.

Henry County fans lets get past this week and then the winner can wory about the winner of your game. Burro's will travel to Clarksville and make a statement this week. Burro's by 3 TD's.

Go Burro's

Footballfan15

CHS will give your team more than it can handle. Ask Maplewood. Ask Springfield. Unbeaten don't let it go to your heads. This team is not worried about your record now. Clarksville Wildcats, win this and the next then it ends.