Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballfan15

CHS will give your team more than it can handle. Ask Maplewood. Ask Springfield. Unbeaten don't let it go to your heads. This team is not worried about your record now. Clarksville Wildcats, win this and the next then it ends.

You don't have to worry about the Burro's you just have to stop them and no team has been able to do it to date.

Go Burro's

Edited by Footballfan15

Hillsboro has too many studs for Clarksville! Should be a blow-out unless the coaching gets in the way.

Exactly, Hillsboro has an athlete in almost every position especially on the defense. When they stop dowlen, and the option that comes with clarksville's offense, they will try to go to the air and those cornerbacks from hillsboro will gladly take one of Taylor's (CHS's Q.B.) passes clean out of the air just like Springfield's Linebacker Jonathan Utley did. As for Hillsboro's offense...... I'll just say :lol: Good Luck clarksville.

Hillsboro is a good program and has a fine team this year but what they can not control is the fact that they played a rather weak schedule. Aside from beating a Maplewood team who had an inflated record due to their weak schedule, who have they beaten. I am not convinced that Hillsboro is as good as advertised just because of their record. Clarksville on the other hand is rolling and they are probably nto the better team but hey are playing better right now and that is what counts. Clarksville by 11

i am proud of the wildcats, they are representing our region well. as did the other teams in our region. wish our record was better, but only one team completly destroyed us this year, and so did station camp. however, i respect the seniors at clarksville high and wish them the best. a great group of young men. good luck on friday. make us proud.