Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

i am proud of the wildcats, they are representing our region well. as did the other teams in our region. wish our record was better, but only one team completly destroyed us this year, and so did station camp. however, i respect the seniors at clarksville high and wish them the best. a great group of young men. good luck on friday. make us proud.

Chris we are tailgating on the Wrestling mats! So come on over and join us, but I wouldn't eat before you came, you will only see it again!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you guys be nice? After all - you both coached and were buddies on the Vikings sideline in previous years before footballfan15, aka Kelly Myers, went to Hillsboro as Defensive Coordinator this year and coachchris86 stayed on with Northwest. I just wonder if you guys call each other on your cell phones before you start posting out here on Coacht.com to find out what each one is going to say just to keep these threads going....

Being from Clarksville and a NW Parent, I'm cheering for a Wildcat Victory! They looked good against Springfield!

just cant go blazin folks like that .. stop kissin coach chris' botton ..you kid will still ride the pine like he has all year!!

Hillsboro by 14

the dbs have gotten a lot better. Springfield didn't get anything deep on them neither did Maplewood. I don't know about making it look good. Utley really shut it down. Man is he good. and that pass interference call against #3 was no interference.

I don't believe that clarksville can compete with Hillsboro. Too many weapons by the boros. QB with over 2000 yards. RB with over 1700 yards. They killed Rossview which Clarksville barely beat. They beat Mt. Juliet which beat Clarksville bad. There is no way Clarksville can compete in this game. Now maybe if we had the defensive Coordinator from Northwest then we could but that is another story.

Maplewood first TD was a long pass ..and if they had passed it more instead of running the ball and clarksviile d with 9 guys in or near the box looking for the run ..you guys could not cover maplewoods WR 1 on 1 ..and i dont know why maplewood coaches didnt see that ..# 24 and # 88 were 1 on 1 most of the game ..and your DB's could not cover them ..hence the first TD .. to # 24 he burnt them like toast .. but hey im not a coach so what can i say?

Fooballfan15

Coachchris is a much better coach in his sleep than your are awake. So hush little donkey :o

Worried about these Cats, can see it in your posts you need to be. Your season ends Fri, night........ :o

I won't sink to your level, don't know you, don't know who you think you are. Come see the Burro's in person and become a believer.

Edited by Footballfan15

Cannot join you on that wrestling mat, you boys are too good for me.

UTvolfan, I will be in the crowd talking and enjoying. have friends that teach at Clarksville, parents that I respect that have children play there, and finally I will be in GREEN AND GOLD. I will show it proud.

This type of game brings people together, and for the comment about me and hillsboro coaches. I believe a coach that puts his heart in the program he is at is a good coach. It should be about the boys, their success, and preparation. I have the athletes to win, and with a good new head coach, we may take these gentle men far next year.

We want to make the playoffs next year, but we will learn from the mistakes of the coaches in the playoffs. Maybe watching is the best learning. Our time will come, let these two teams enjoy there moment. It may be their last Chance.

the dbs have gotten a lot better. Springfield didn't get anything deep on them neither did Maplewood. I don't know about making it look good. Utley really shut it down. Man is he good. and that pass interference call against #3 was no interference.

I don't believe that clarksville can compete with Hillsboro. Too many weapons by the boros. QB with over 2000 yards. RB with over 1700 yards. They killed Rossview which Clarksville barely beat. They beat Mt.

Juliet which beat Clarksville bad. There is no way Clarksville can compete in this game. Now maybe if we had the defensive Coordinator from Northwest then we could but that is another story.

Mt. Juliet 10 Clarksville 6 You call that beating them bad? Let me tell you this they were missing some talent then. Everyone is healthy and at full speed now. You had a hard time hanging on last Fri. night. You won't be so lucky this Fri.

VICTORY CATS.