Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

Boski, it seems as you have repressed aggression. Dude, i am just thrilled to be going to a playoff game. Granted we had a rough season, it is good to see old friends still playing. I have ties to both regions, and your beloved Maplewood Panthers. But youz so hostile, just be happy these young men are on the field of battle and not on the streets. Lets celebrate these two teams and cheer them on for a good game.

However, it is always good to want your team to play well or region to do well.

repressed aggression ..lol thats funny lets just say ..im no pushover ..dont think you can just say anything to me and then think im not goint to respond to it

youre wrong .. defend or fold ..and im not folding ..some folks like to fight ..im one of them ..i tell you how i feel ..its that simple

and these cats want to talk smack then thats what they get back, im not hostile ..yet :thumb:

i know you are thrilled to be there ..you should be ,lucky tails ..and i am happy for the kids ..and i always wish for a hard fought, safe and fun game .. but only one team can win .. and if picking one team over the other gives me a case of repressed aggression ..then fine ..i can live with that.. Hillsboro WINS!!!

Edited by boski

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YES... Here we go again Game Day. And here is our good ole friends boski and Footballfan15. Now ftfan15 has been on our side until this game. Coach you thinkin this was the match up u wanted. After tonight we will see if your right. And boski admitt it, you love us. boski boy is ok, he wishes he was a player and i can understand that. And as to me getting my playing time lol, its to muddy to smack that white ball. One thing i can tell u though is im going to enjoy seeing some Ole Burro's slippin and sliddin tonight.

Good Luck to both teams tonight.. Keep it safe no cheap shots. LETS PLAY BALL. :thumb:

P.S. Now if we win u guys come back to this thread and express yourself and ill do the same. I pray that all the players are injury free tonight after this game.

Clarksville Wildcats .. 100yrs of Football WOW!

Maplewood 34, Hunters Lane 21 <- that a beaten

Springfield 19, Hunters Lane 15 <- thats an escape

thats my point

The Maplewood-Hunters Lane game was a beating? This is a quote from you on that thread:

MHS - 34

HLHS - 21

wow pretty close

and a great game!!! ..thats was football at its best ..

Panther Pride!!!

So which is it? Is it a beating or a close game?