Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Obviously, you were not at the cw and jb game. The refs were horrible and we recovered several fumbles that are defense caused. Once again you need to watch the game before you comment.

Shep what is your prediciton on the score??? JBHS or MP

MP gal wasnt talking about our D, somebody took a stab at MP's defense, and she was just saying how can a team w/ no defense be in the third round of the playoffs.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had a little bit of an angle on him when you caught him and I think you even kind of suprised him, he thought he was in the clear. He bragged earlier in the year how he had slowed down 10 yds before the endzone but this time I think it cost him. I doubt he will make that mistake again. Believe it or not he is in that 4.4 - 4.5 range. You'll get to see him in baseball this year. Try to throw him out at first.

Did he play last year? Cause there was no 1 on the MP team last year that could catch Jacob Dixon, and he ran a 4.51, I don't know if he does run a 4.4 or not, but that is smoking it. I don't remeber seeing anyone on the field for MP this Year that had blazing speed except for Marco.

Obviously, you were not at the cw and jb game. The refs were horrible and we recovered several fumbles that are defense caused. Once again you need to watch the game before you comment.

Sweetheart, I was replying to the post that said Mt. Pleasant had no defense. You should read the posts right before you comment.

After the last 2 weeks worth of defense I'm not sure what MP's score will be, but I think JB will be 36+ as usual. Right now I could really get on big box of Tide (soap box) about the JB D, but I won't b/c I know that if there is ever a game they will show up it's this one. Most of the year JB's story has been the D, now it's all O...well for the most part O. If both sides of the ball show up, and they WILL have to, JB should beat MP. I don't think it will be a blow out, but JB has proved they can keep up in a shoot out type of game. I have not predicted a score all year so I won't jinx it, but whoever said another 21-20 game isn't too far out of line.

I understand big time players show up in big time games, but why do you think Daily will have a field day Friday against what will be the best D MP has seen this year...especially if you attended the JB-Cascade game?

I agree with Shep, it will take the whole team instead of Daily. MP, when you make it this far into the playoffs you better have more than one weapon. Daily is good, but JBHS has several talented players and not to mention they play like they are brothers.