Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait to see the look on Jbs # 21 as Marco runs past him at least 3 times . (he a little bit too cocky ) maybe that many in the first half ... Dixon gave them fits ,,, Marco will spank them ... MPT 28 JBS 14

I respect your prediciton but, unfortunately the game will be much closer than 28 to 14. This game will be one for the record books!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBHS 28 MPT 21

Lets go boys!!!! After Friday night we will have the braggin rights!!!!!!

Man, now we are taking shots at our playing facility. Atleast we dont put visting teams video and radio personel on top of a dugout. LOL. We know why yall are changing the subject. LOL.

If you don't like being on top of the press box, why didn't you move? C'mon man take another shot!!

i cant wait to see the look on Jbs # 21 as Marco runs past him at least 3 times . (he a little bit too cocky ) maybe that many in the first half ... Dixon gave them fits ,,, Marco will spank them ... MPT 28 JBS 14

#21 can handle things at his position. I won't take anything away from #10, but I think the offensive scheme gave the defense more trouble than the he did, but he did make good reads and decisions off the blocks that were set up for him. As far as everyone making a big deal about the D not stopping Cwood I seem to remember Cwood going for it on fourth and goal and a pass being batted down that some how landed in a Cwood players hand then one of the of the fumbles came on a third and like thirteen where the player was being tackled with around ten yards left to go before a first down. So no the D didn't play its best but turnovers are part of the game and they forced more than a few and Cwood also caught a few breaks thanks to stupid penalties and a fortunated play. Bottom line all of these things are part of the game of football and JBS still won by 19 which is pretty impressive considering the quality of the opponent.

Man, now we are taking shots at our playing facility. Atleast we dont put visting teams video and radio personel on top of a dugout. LOL. We know why yall are changing the subject. LOL.

:lol: We have to pot shot something most of us have a lot of respect for your program so we have to find something to talk smack about. :)

Well the stage is set for another classic but this time it is in the Jungle. Predictions and all the trash you want to talk.

I thought Jo Burns was a solid team in all aspects of the game. After the Collinwood game I am thinking differently. I would have said Jo Burns in this one, but now I am thinking Mt. Pleasant because of the homefield advantage. Very little defense in this one...final score 42 to 43 (2pt conversion wins it)!

You had better show up early if you want a good seat for this one! After this game, our backs will have more respect! Stoops gets a TD. Clifton finds pay dirt twice. Marco does his usual. The D line puts pressure on the JB qb alllllll night. I hope the guys have enough fire power left in the cannon for this one..

MP 42

JB 35

anyone heard how the weather is supoused to be?

Edited by MPPigSkin

jo byrns isnt a very good football team

their defense is very overrated mtp will run all over the devils defense

jb offense isnt very good either they are all overrated

morris i think is just as overrated as tuck

mtp big

mtp 35

jb 10

;):D;) I guess one game against a quality opponent that you don't win by five scores makes you overrated. :D

mtp big

mtp 35

jb 10

That's garbage. I am confident MP is better, but they could still lose to JB. JB is an experienced, senior laden team w/ confidence and results to back it up. MP better come to play or they are going home.

mtp big

mtp 35

jb 10

I agree with you 100%. Jb D after watching them they are overrated as you said.The D line gets blown off the ball, the LB are taking the improper pursuit angles, the outside Lb's can't cut them up and the secondary is left to make the tackles and half the time the S barely gets ahold of him.I would not call that the best D in 1A.Now the O is pretty good but the Senior leadership is not their. 34 can't hold on the ball and 2 can catch but he don't do much with it without having to come out or getting tackled.

As I said before 42 to 28 Mt. Pleasant wins and possibly worse than that.