Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude who ever u are just shut up. I wasnt gonna post tonight, just look at what ppl said, but dont be stupid. I am pretty sure they had more penalties then us, so dont use that excuse.

Tuck,

Hold your head high man. I played/watched Jo Byrns for years, and you play with more heart than any player I've seen come from JBS.

I'm proud of this JBS team,and even proud of the boys from Mount Pleasant, THAT is what HS football is all about.

I only wished I could say my "old" team from JBS played with as much heart as you guys.

Edited by Throttle Jockey

They won by a 2 point conversion. Not exactly running through their defense. Take the mans advice, show some humility in a great performance by both teams.

MP has got to quit getting those penalties.

MP had a few deserving penalties. MP got called for SEVERAL that shouldn't have been called. The pass interference in the 1st qtr? Not even close. Late hit on the side? Nah.. etc etc

WOW! What an amazing game between 2 amazing teams.

DEVILS AND TIGERS! hats off to the team,coaches,fans,ect. of both schools.I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU DEVILS for the ride I have been on with you guys the last couple of years,you guys are still my champions and so, to many others in our little community. 25-2 over the last 2 years amazing,back to back undefeated reg. season, reigon 5 1A repeat champions, young men these things are hard to achieve,all proof of what teamwork in all phases of the game will do for you. To you seniors, I personaly have witinesed a desire to win, and the preparation and intensity it takes to get at this level of play from you as senior leaders. u seniors have one thing left, stress to the underclassmen how important the weight room is and continue to lead them through what it takes to keep a high level of play, to the underclassmen from myself remember this, games are won in the offseason, ask yourself have I lifted like I should have? or have I cheated myself and made lame excuses not to, do I want to be a dominant player? of coarse the answer is yes, but its more to it than just saying it. SENIORS, I played 25 years ago and have heard all my life how awsome we were, we had a 10-1 season my senior year and i'm still very fond of those days, a 10 win season hasnt been around much at JB so guys you have done something special the last 2 years,help motivate the young guys to be the best they can be, yall know what it takes. again RED DEVILS thank you cause being with you guys on the sideline brought back the feeling that I had 25 years ago under them FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, it lasts forever-- GO RED DEVILS

DEVILS AND TIGERS! hats off to the team,coaches,fans,ect. of both schools.I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU DEVILS for the ride I have been on with you guys the last couple of years,you guys are still my champions and so, to many others in our little community. 25-2 over the last 2 years amazing,back to back undefeated reg. season, reigon 5 1A repeat champions, young men these things are hard to achieve,all proof of what teamwork in all phases of the game will do for you. To you seniors, I personaly have witinesed a desire to win, and the preparation and intensity it takes to get at this level of play from you as senior leaders. u seniors have one thing left, stress to the underclassmen how important the weight room is and continue to lead them through what it takes to keep a high level of play, to the underclassmen from myself remember this, games are won in the offseason, ask yourself have I lifted like I should have? or have I cheated myself and made lame excuses not to, do I want to be a dominant player? of coarse the answer is yes, but its more to it than just saying it. SENIORS, I played 25 years ago and have heard all my life how awsome we were, we had a 10-1 season my senior year and i'm still very fond of those days, a 10 win season hasnt been around much at JB so guys you have done something special the last 2 years,help motivate the young guys to be the best they can be, yall know what it takes. again RED DEVILS thank you cause being with you guys on the sideline brought back the feeling that I had 25 years ago under them FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, it lasts forever-- GO RED DEVILS

Good post, Mascot. You guys had a great two year run and should be very proud!

Great game both teams. No finger pointing, no excuses, Mt. Pleasant was the better team last night. I didn't see any losers on that field last night. I have enjoyed watching you guys this year. You brought back alot of memories for me. You Seniors are a class bunch of guys and I love you guys and I will miss watching you on Friday nights. Colton, I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed watching you develope into a great football player and a good young man. I knew when I saw you in Jr. Pro that you had a unique talent and a Football Players heart. You underclassmen, take a few days and then start getting ready for next year. Good luck to all you Seniors in whatever you desire.

You have to be kidding how can anyone from tennessee hate the colts. Wait let me guess your an alabama fan

Im an Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Arkansas.

Let me explain:

Ill root for Alabama over all of them.

Auburn over all but Bama.

Tennessee over all but Bama and Auburn.

Georgia Tech over Arkansas.

I root for all these teams to win against anyone else. Especially any team from Florida.

Anybody seen Bigtuck and his mouth? He claimed that JB was unbeatable and that they deserved to be recognized as the best. You lost Bigtuck.

Look on the page before this....He gave props to Mt. Pleasant, and made no excuses....You can't dis on the kid....He just went out there last night, and gave everything he had for 48 minutes, and got 21 tackles....There would be no reason to trash him...no matter what he said....Congrats to both teams!!! And for Mt. Pleasant have a safe trip traveling over to Jackson.....